Anywhere with extreme weather?

sunnyrio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, sunnyrio said:

I'm not moaning.  I'm complaining about Drakonbluwuluwawhatever moaning.  Just because she saw a toilet, how pathetic.  She's embarrassing herself in front of the whole forum.  I write two lines, and she writes 13.  She's even admitted she disagrees with most people.  Here's another joke for her to get upset about: "I had words with my wife and she had paragraphs with me".  And since she goes on and on, I class that as spam and have filtered it.

not moaning at all, I dont agree what was done and i dont have to keep quiet about it because you think i should. sorry if you cant accept that bit of reality. 

'Whaaaaaaaa the big bad dragon ruined a joke!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" sounds like a big you problem there and not a me problem.

Not embarrassed at all.. nice try.. so many like you here on the forums that like to play that trump card and yet loose. I dont get embarrassed by what I say here at all. im not that emotionally immature.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with others, no one has to agree with everyone else all the time or at all over anything at anytime. If you cant understand that, that is a you problem not a me problem.

I reply because I chose to reply not because I had to reply for any reason you might want to think.

lol.. you blocked me because I wouldn't agree with you plain and simple. that I wouldn't let you win like you think you were entitled too. simply pathetic..

little tip.. just because you block someone does not mean you wont ever see what they say anymore. if anyone ever quotes them you will still see it.. and they can still react to your posts and you will still see that as well.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.