Anywhere with extreme weather?

sunnyrio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

right you can use it on any other form as long as you have atosh. the human version of the atos system.

Hmph, in the UK, ATOS is a company that forces disabled people back to work to save the government money on benefits.

4 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

whaaa.. they didn't like my humor so now I am going to ignore/block them. again.. childish..

anyone who thinks playing pranks like that is cute or funny is childish.

What's childish is you complaining because you didn't like a joke.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I have to be honest, if I was told I was entering a wind machine and got farted out, I would laugh. But then I am in fact an eight year old in an adult woman's body.

Does that mean it's illegal to play with yourself?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

that is not really humorous at all. its childish. same as trying to rickroll someone.

Oh no!!!! You said childish and Rick Roll in the same sentence! *Tries to fight my inner child back!*  Can't resist it any longer!!!! This is totally for you!!!! Lmao!!!!🤪😎

6 hours ago, sunnyrio said:

What's childish is you complaining because you didn't like a joke.

I was not complaining. I was simply ruining the joke because I didn't think it was funny. That way no one else would be the victim of it.

Not everyone see pranks or jokes like that as funny or cute or acceptable.

there is a fine line between something being funny or just being crude or obnoxious and annoying. but those who pull the joke dont ever seem to understand because all they care about is if they get the laugh at the person they did it to. aka being disrespectful of anthers emotions or feelings.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

I was not complaining. I was simply ruining the joke because I didn't think it was funny. That way no one else would be the victim of it.

Not everyone see pranks or jokes like that as funny or cute or acceptable.

there is a fine line between something being funny or just being crude or obnoxious and annoying. but those who pull the joke dont ever seem to understand because all they care about is if they get the laugh at the person they did it to. aka being disrespectful of anthers emotions or feelings.

So you assumed that nobody else would enjoy it?  Why?

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, sunnyrio said:

So you assumed that nobody else would enjoy it?  Why?

i dont care for pranks so yes I will reveal them if I find them. I dont have to care if it ruins it for anyone else. I dont find pranks or jokes like that in the least bit funny. Nor do i have to keep quiet about them so others will be the possible victim of them.

if they still want to go there they can.

• Like 1

i dont care for pranks so yes I will reveal them if I find them. I dont have to care if it ruins it for anyone else. I dont find pranks or jokes like that in the least bit funny. Nor do i have to keep quiet about them so others will be the possible victim of them.

I don't go around moaning at every single joke I don't like.  That would just fill the internet with "this sux" notices.  Pointless.  If I don't like something, I just skip it and allow others to enjoy in peace.

Edited by sunnyrio
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sunnyrio said:

I don't go around moaning at every single joke I don't like.  That would just fill the internet with "this sux" notices.  Pointless.  If I don't like something, I just skip it and allow others to enjoy in peace.

that is you. I dont have to be or do like you just because you think so. so others might be the victim of an obnoxious  or rude or crude joke or prank.

you do you, while I will do me. dont like it.. i dont care and I dont have to care or just let it slip by. I dont have to just go with it, or flow with it, or allow it, or tolerate it, or ignore it, or just deal with it because you or anyone else thinks I should so you or they can get their/your jollies off at someone else's expense.

if I can stop someone from being the victim of a stupid prank by revealing it I will.

guess you never seen my other threads like my rlv myths thread..

• Like 3

It's a joke, not a prank.  If you see someone trying to rip someone off, by all means alert people.  But spoiling the joke is just childish.  If you're in a pub and someone starts telling a joke, do you rudely interrupt and say "I know this one, it's rubbish!" then spoil the punchline?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, sunnyrio said:

It's a joke, not a prank.  If you see someone trying to rip someone off, by all means alert people.  But spoiling the joke is just childish.  If you're in a pub and someone starts telling a joke, do you rudely interrupt and say "I know this one, it's rubbish!" then spoil the punchline?

I do if it's the one about my dog having no nose. 

As a side point, this didn't offend me:

On 6/26/2020 at 8:17 PM, sunnyrio said:

Does that mean it's illegal to play with yourself?

but together with a sim full of windy toilets, I'm not sure it set you up to complain about others being immature...

• Like 1

Immature and childish aren't the same thing.  I can laugh at rude or smutty jokes, but I detest people doing childish things like saying what others can and cannot find funny.

Edited by sunnyrio
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sunnyrio said:

its not a joke it was a prank. just because you wish to see it as a joke does not mean everyone else will or has to.

and yes if I thought it was totally stupid and pointless I have revealed the punchline to save the others having having to hear it and sometimes i was even thanked for keeping them from being the butt end of someones else joke/prank/game that they too thought was stupid when they heard it. 

Not everything is funny to everyone. No one has to be the butt end of someones joke/prank just so they can get a laugh out of it for how the person reacted to it. No one has that right or entitlement or privilege to feed off someone else for their own emotional validation by playing pranks or jokes on them without them knowing. people who do that are not funny, they are just rude and obnoxious.

just because you see it a joke or funny does not mean everyone else will or has too or has to keep quiet about it. and you getting mad about it is childish and immature.

tough if you dont like what I did. I dont have to care if you like it or me for doing it. You dont get to decide what I say or do or why or why not. You have no power or control or right to tell me what I can say or not.

so if I feel it was stupid I will reveal it and then others can decide for themselves if they think its funny or not. so I ruined their first time experience of it. I dont have care. it doesn't mean if they see it as funny that it lessened it at all. those who think it does are just immature.

further more the stupid security orb kicks you for being too small. that I was under 1.5  I stand at 2.5 so I was above the size requirement so that was just plain stupid as well. there was no humor in it at all. it was not funny at all.

You're arguing against yourself again.  You admit some people like it, some don't.  Just move on and let others enjoy it.  A prank causes harm, all the above does is either make you laugh or make you groan and close it.  You take life way too seriously, calm down.  If you think it's wrong, then report it to Linden for toilets, after all you think toilets are rude.  Give their admins a laugh at your expense.

Edited by sunnyrio
  • Haha 1

On 6/27/2020 at 6:27 PM, sunnyrio said:

Yet your moaning is so loud right now, I heard it across the internet. Good job.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yet your moaning is so loud right now, I heard it across the internet. Good job.

I'm not moaning.  I'm complaining about Drakonbluwuluwawhatever moaning.  Just because she saw a toilet, how pathetic.  She's embarrassing herself in front of the whole forum.  I write two lines, and she writes 13.  She's even admitted she disagrees with most people.  Here's another joke for her to get upset about: "I had words with my wife and she had paragraphs with me".  And since she goes on and on, I class that as spam and have filtered it.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Moaning is a form of complaining. But you go right on ahead. And if someone goads you so easily by posting multiple replies..good luck in all you do.

9C357ACE-581E-480E-A0B4-62045BC72D78.jpeg

Correct, moaning is a subset of complaining.  But complaining is not a subset of moaning.  Look up set theory.  I'm doing the non-moaning type of complaining.  To summarise:

Adam made a toilet joke.
Dragon got upset about it.
I told her to calm down.

Note how the second person in that list caused the problems.  Nevermind, two of us have blocked her now.  You'll have to keep her amused.

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

A scam? Did someone try to take your L$? 

Like this?  

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1395 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.