MBeatrix

Login system buggered again?

Can't login. The system isn't accepting my username/password. The dashboard won't load on an external browser, either, I'm directed to the GSP, instead, which shows NOTHING about it.

• Thanks 1

Me too i was at thirsty camel do i get my money back because i was in the middle of a greedy game?

Dont think any LL personell are awake at this time in the USA so we may never get back on till later this morning.

My Wife and i also cant login right now. I wonder about that cause the Servermaintenance should start at 10am PDT.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

I'm in the US, no luck logging in here either

My dashboard is available though.

Yes, my dashboard loads now but didn't before — the browser was directed to the GSP, and as usual nothing about the issue was there.

Scheduled Maintenance
Scheduled Server Maintenance. Jun 24, 10:00-10:30 PDT
We will be performing maintenance on some back-end services on Wednesday, June 24th, beginning at 10:00 a.m. PDT. During this time, some Residents may see delays with online status, chat, and email messages. Please check this blog for updates.
Posted on Jun 23, 14:11 PDT

2 minutes ago, Miller Thor said:

My Wife and i also cant login right now. I wonder about that cause the Servermaintenance should start at 10am PDT.

Yep, I've been wondering the same.

1 minute ago, Pipa Novelli said:
Scheduled Maintenance
Scheduled Server Maintenance. Jun 24, 10:00-10:30 PDT
We will be performing maintenance on some back-end services on Wednesday, June 24th, beginning at 10:00 a.m. PDT. During this time, some Residents may see delays with online status, chat, and email messages. Please check this blog for updates.
Posted on Jun 23, 14:11 PDT

That was about 5 hours ago though, so the maintenance should be complete(maybe)? I presume whatever maintenance went on may be related to the lock up though.

Just now, MBeatrix said:

Yep, I've been wondering the same.

But it would not behave in such a way for rollovers theres a series of sims that go down not all them go down all at once cause when mine and my sl familes are down ravenlock is up.