TMP Legacy

Aeriise

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How do I try on demo skin applier for the Legacy body? I have the stylemode HUD but it is unable to detect my body (it is able to detect my TMP head only). Whenever I attach the demo it will reflect as installed in my stylemode HUD, but none can be found. Any help please? 

I would think you should just be able to apply the demo skin directly from the hud for the skin so long as the Style Hud isn't set to use bakes on mesh. 

Are you sure the skin you are demoing has more than just the head textures? They tend to come separate to the bodies nowadays. 

15 hours ago, Aeriise said:

How do I try on demo skin applier for the Legacy body? I have the stylemode HUD but it is unable to detect my body (it is able to detect my TMP head only). Whenever I attach the demo it will reflect as installed in my stylemode HUD, but none can be found. Any help please? 

Try detaching and reattaching the body. I've been having similar difficulty with my free TMP body today; the hud isn't recognising that I'm wearing the body at all. It seems not to like having the hud and body added simultaneously (such as with wearing a saved outfit).

On 6/25/2020 at 1:04 AM, Aethelwine said:

I would think you should just be able to apply the demo skin directly from the hud for the skin so long as the Style Hud isn't set to use bakes on mesh. 

Are you sure the skin you are demoing has more than just the head textures? They tend to come separate to the bodies nowadays. 

Thank you for your input. I've asked the customer help with it. Seems that the Legacy body does not use the Stylemode HUD. Hence all skins/demos made for TMP body is not applicable for Legacy. 

On 6/25/2020 at 3:06 AM, Maitimo said:

Try detaching and reattaching the body. I've been having similar difficulty with my free TMP body today; the hud isn't recognising that I'm wearing the body at all. It seems not to like having the hud and body added simultaneously (such as with wearing a saved outfit).

I'm not sure with the free body. Is it the classic body? I asked the cust help and they told me Legacy does not use StyleMode. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.