Hiring A Landscaper (high paying job)

Junejewels

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I need a landscaper to work on a resort that I am currently building. The resort is on a full region with 20,000 prims. The resort is being based off of a real life resort that can be found on google earth so you'll have plenty of reference material. The theme of the resort is a modern/but also tropical resort. I am planning to put the actual hotel building in a corner of the sim, and then have an airport terminal in another corner of the sim. I want there to be a road the connects the airport to the resort. I want there to be a beautiful beach, and possibly a small jungle. I want you to do all the terraforming, road work/sidewalk, and landscaping. This will be a really well paid job. Please message me inworld, my username is Junejewels. Or you can leave a comment down below. Once you reach out we will negotiate a price. Thank you!

• 1 month later...

Hey Junejewels. Hope you are doing fine 🙂

I have experience in management for clubs and store. I am not sure if I am right fit for the job description you gave above but I am willing to learn something new.

You can ping me in
Sl - zinc nyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.