Talking animations when I am not writing/typing anything

Emma Blossom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1375 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Like vlogger (and I am not alone to have this issue) I need to activate the mouth animations of my mesh head (in my case Lelutka) even if I am not speaking or typing anything.

It would be great also to active the talking HUD animations of my AO too (in my case VISTA) even if I am not telling or writing anything.

Is it possible? Do we miss something?

Thanks

18 minutes ago, Oema said:

Like vlogger (and I am not alone to have this issue) I need to activate the mouth animations of my mesh head (in my case Lelutka) even if I am not speaking or typing anything.

It would be great also to active the talking HUD animations of my AO too (in my case VISTA) even if I am not telling or writing anything.

Is it possible? Do we miss something?

Thanks

You can edit the hud attachments, go to the content tab, double click the animation you're interested in using so it opens up as a floating window and click on the play button in there.

Another approach might be to copy those animations to inventory and make a scripted device to turn animations on/off

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OptimoMaximo said:

You can edit the hud attachments, go to the content tab, double click the animation you're interested in using so it opens up as a floating window and click on the play button in there.

Another approach might be to copy those animations to inventory and make a scripted device to turn animations on/off

I't s a great tip, thank you! It works fine with the VISTA AO, not with the LELUTKA HUD. The talking animations is associated to a gesture, so when I open every single animation in a floating window and I play start nothing happens. 

I'll try to export them.

Thanks again!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1375 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.