Marketplace complaint thread add your 25c

MaxSilverDragon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

here's the major problems with the marketplace if you give somebody a bad review they delete their listing and re-upload it and it resets the review

people are using Bots to keep inferior products on the top of the list on new releases so you don't know what really is new

there's a lot of gacha crap flooding the market at place to

people trying to sell freebies on the marketplace for money this one is not common but it's still happening

I wish there was a practical solution to deal with the botting problem on the marketplace the area where it's really bad is under anime avatars

where it's really bad is under anime avatars they get deleted and re-uploaded every day it's the same avatars there on the top list for over a year now and they're very poor quality ones I know they're being re-uploaded is sometimes there's other ones in front of them but that only lasts for like a day than those ones disappear cuz whoever owns those avatars deletes their listings and reuploads them everyday so they're inferior avatars of the top search results so they can make money off of garbage avatars they're cheating the system to sell garbage everybody has a right to sell their stuff but I don't think everybody should be cheating like this 

I'm dyslexic so if my writing is bad I apologize

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1401 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.