I need a job as a hostess.

Veniek05

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I am Veniek. I am 2 months 90 days old here.I have a good experience here.I am a learner and a fascinating person. I love chatting and talking with people worldwide. I believe in no drama and sensible work.I have gestures for hosting and I can speak fluent English as well.I am good at talking with people for hours and know to arrange funds and tips as well. I do not have work experience here but still I can give you the best work.

+I am available during:- 4 am to 6:30 am {SL Timings}

+I can work from Monday to Friday.

+ I can assure you profit as well.

For contact:- SL ID- Veniek05

10 hours ago, Veniek05 said:

Hi! I am Veniek. I am 2 months 90 days old here.I have a good experience here.I am a learner and a fascinating person. I love chatting and talking with people worldwide. I believe in no drama and sensible work.I have gestures for hosting and I can speak fluent English as well.I am good at talking with people for hours and know to arrange funds and tips as well. I do not have work experience here but still I can give you the best work.

Havoc is looking for hosts, IM me in-world, I will hook you up. Karenx0 Resident.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 12:01 PM, Thronduin said:
On 6/23/2020 at 3:19 PM, Veniek05 said:

Hello Veniek,

ShaynsWorld Dance Industrial is hiring hosts and DJs!! We are open 24/7 and give our staff a friendly environment to work in.If interested, come over to http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Homerlone/233/108/68 or IM our GM Brianna776.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.