What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an AMAZING 1 million views, the original thread "How Does Your Avatar Look Today" has, shall we say... evolved. The Intention here is to give everyone a venue to show off and showcase your

thank you @momomoonusagi for that awesome little mermaid kid ❤️    

Posted Images

Ok, so I've thought about making a Malt from time to time, but I just couldn't summon the enthusiasm. Until a few days ago a friend asked me if I would help him make a new avi. Well, how could I say no? But what do I know about guy avis????

My first job was researching and so I read Skell's Virtual Bloke blog, and asked him about skins. I also asked some of the Angels who have dabbled in Malts.

So here after three days is the work in progress of my friends new avi. There is still work to do, but I'm happy with how it's going. Due to my limited knowledge of BoM, this avi is applier based, That might change, Body is Signature Geralt, the head is Catwa Victor.

See what you think.

SL27.png

SL30.jpg

SL31.jpg

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 19
40 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Ok, so I've thought about making a Malt from time to time, but I just couldn't summon the enthusiasm. Until a few days ago a friend asked me if I would help him make a new avi. Well, how could I say no? But what do I know about guy avis????

My first job was researching and so I read Skell's Virtual Bloke blog, and asked him about skins. I also asked some of the Angels who have dabbled in Malts.

So here after three days is the work in progress of my friends new avi. There is still work to do, but I'm happy with how it's going. Due to my limited knowledge of BoM, this avi is applier based, That might change, Body is Signature Geralt, the head is Catwa Victor.

See what you think.

SL27.png

SL30.jpg

SL31.jpg

great job💓

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

More progress with my male avi design. 

He's "smart casual", and just to make it clear, he is not my Malt, I'm just acting as consultant.....yeah...that's right....me!

How about that. 

Shopping for guy clothes is really tough going. And it all seems expensive to what I'm used to.

This is a complete outfit from Hoorenbeek, and looks amazing. if you're into smart casual that is.............. 😜

SL162.jpg

• Like 12

Hey Guys! Again All Of Your Avatar Looks Amazing As Always!

Today I Am Decided To Try Out A New Hair Color And I Have To Say I Love It

Anyways Have A Great Day & Week Everyone!

50214318538_d81cf8265a_o.png

Edited by fth29288
I Had Two Of The Same Photos
  • Like 13