Legacy Classic (freebie) issues

Maitimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am equipping a new male alt on a budget, so I picked up the "free" Legacy mesh body for men. Unfortunately the "Styles" part of the hud is not functioning, even with media enabled and on autoplay. Is this part of the hud disabled in the free version, or is there something wrong?

Is there another free or dollarbie male mesh body (besides Roth 2 which I've already got) that allows BOM? If not, which is the absolute cheapest alternative male mesh body and head that allows BOM? For now, my alt is using the free Altamura body; being unable to change the skin is disappointing but at least it's a reasonably decent body and head that doesn't make me want to tear out what little hair I have left. For now, I can't change the skin on Legacy either and without an included head I can't even get a match with my classic skin.

I knew I would regret spending even L$1 on this thing and they have not failed to disappoint me.

It sometimes takes ages for it to come to life... but in my experience it always eventually has... I have clicked in the general area where the three lines leading to the BOM screen is - and sometimes that jogs it. I think I also toggled the media settings on and off. 

But I agree - it's a frustrating part of the HUD - plus the tiny icons - even on the bigger HUD.

Good luck!

Emma :) 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Emma Krokus said:

It sometimes takes ages for it to come to life... but in my experience it always eventually has... I have clicked in the general area where the three lines leading to the BOM screen is - and sometimes that jogs it. I think I also toggled the media settings on and off. 

But I agree - it's a frustrating part of the HUD - plus the tiny icons - even on the bigger HUD.

Good luck!

Emma :) 

I left it for half an hour before giving up - but thank you, toggling the media player and reattaching the hud worked. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.