You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Depending on what type of RP your looking for there are several. I used to do a WW2 rp back in the day and I think there may be some sims still around. Just a bit of a warning though. If your Allied forces like I was then you should be fine tping around off sim with no issues, but if your a Axis and wearing a Nazi uniform change before you leave. I only say that because I seriously got in to it with someone in one of my anti-griefer groups one time because they tried calling everyone over to report a guy in a Nazi uniform who was at a plane shop that sold old planes and when I seen the photo of him and looked at his profile I out right told them they were a POS if they report that guy and get him banned. He's obviously shopping for a plane for his rp. He's a roleplayer and it clearly states it in his profile. And I've noticed recently a lot of stuff that used to be on market in regards to that role play are no longer on market. I'd wager some people cried about it and got a lot of it removed. So with everything that has been going on in the world lately and with people tending to show their ignorance when it comes to that type of stuff I'd stay on sim with it mate. That having been said I had a lot of fun doing the WW2 rp on here. We jumped out of planes and everything. lol We had a real war zone going on in SL back in the day with it. It was loads of fun mate. lol Not sure what it is like today, but it'd be worth checking out. Anyway good luck and have fun in whatever you decide to do mate.😎

• Like 2

Though I'm a bit late, I thought I'd hop on and clarify what the OP is referring to. Generally these militaries, which operate out of their own sims, nowadays, instead of mainland, are known as SLMC sims (Not to be confused with the SLMC, or the SLMC). In general, an SLMC group will be based on a certain theme and will engage in LLCS (Default Damage) combat with other groups, regardless of any sort of theme clash. Example themes range from generic Warhammer 40k and Star Wars groups to Hyper-furries Piloting Gundams. There is very little "real" roleplay involved, and they could be considered more of a general fandom group than a dedicated roleplay sim.

As for the specific group, New Rome, it's a group that has been active off and on for a decade and a half, and still functions as something similar to a gaming guild on Discord.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 354 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.