xBaeBeex

these hair / ears

i was wondering if anyone knew these hairstyles & where i can get them:

and also the elf ears in the photo:

drizzle.JPG

lime.JPG

lotis.JPG

ears.JPG

First maybe Doux Playful; and third one possibly Doux Carla but only guessing.

• Like 1

Well damn.. i just had a look at those ears on the link posted.. they are expennsssive.. :( .. guess i can do without those..

and thankyou for the hairr tips.. i will go to Doux tonight to have a look :)

thankyou ladies so much, i am going to hold off on buying anything from the access and saturday sales, and wait till my weekly 300 lindens come in, and this week i will buy the ears, and the following week i will look at a pretty new head of hair from doux.. swallow is a stunning store! 

thankyou for the help :) 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I have several sets of ears but I agree xBae that some of the ears are expensive so what I do is buy them for myself on my real life birthday or my rezz day or Christmas and that way I can remember them as a special gift to myself.    But, speaking of ears and rezz days, my rezz day is coming up and I plan to buy three pairs of ears for my coming rezz day.  I will buy other items too, but it seems the ears I really remember as being for a special day.

I have these gemstones that fit over the Catwa ears too and they are $249.  They aren't ears but just gemstones that fit over your Catwa ears on your head.  

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AH-Loke-Ear-Piercing-CATWA-bento-heads/13493732

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

oh oh! how great!! 50L is a bargin!!

and thats what Im going to do as well Fairre, I do work full time, so I do have the money.. I don't want to be dropping real money every weekend yanno?..so I might have 1 day a month..where I can put a bit of money in and buy something special :) ..and Im going to stop spending $75L every weekend on smaller items. 

Those who do not like the ears they have on their head, should join Access update group and watch for Pumec ears in the Happy weekend sales. They are in that sale, not every weekend, but often. I do not know if they have fantasy ears, all I have seen are human ears.

The first hair is from truth I guess, the third is from doux, and the ears are from either andore or pumec.