ItHadToComeToThis

Antisocial recluse looking for that special someone to not spend any time with

Do you prefer to do your own thing?. Do you want a relationship without any of the hassle?. Then I could be the perfect girl for you. Hi, I am ItHadToComeToThis Resident and I am the ultimate in antisocial second life recluse. I spend a great deal of my time hidden away on my sim designing and developing products that usually never see the light of day. My sim is open only to me and myself and I seldom leave it unless there is some kind of neat and nifty event where I might find a fabulous new hat. In truth, you will never see me, you will never hear from me, I will never message you and you shall never message me. "What are the perks?" I hear you cry. Well, let me tell you. For one, you get to tell all your friends about your fabulous wonderful girlfriend and are free to make up any story you wish whether I a high flying lawyer in real life or a scientist currently curing world diseases. And given that no one will ever see me YET I will be ever present in your profile relationship box, they will never truly be able to call you a liar. You can claim absolutely anything, That I am a super hot model from east Asia, a Russian beauty or a proper British lady who drinks only the finest of teas and eats only the crispiest of crumpets.

Don't delay, apply today, become the envy of all of your chums  https://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 10

I got Rickrolled in 2020. ¬¬ 

• Haha 4

I LOVE getting Rickrolled. I'm so sad it doesn't get done much any more.

4 hours ago, ItHadToComeToThis said:

a proper British lady who drinks only the finest of teas and eats only the crispiest of crumpets.

This is me, except I usually have herbal teas and I can't stand Earl Grey. Jolly good.

8 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

This is me, except I usually have herbal teas and I can't stand Earl Grey.

Except of course, Earl Grey is a second grade tea that has been scented with bergamot to make it consumable (originally, at least). A proper cup of tea needs nothing but pure Assam.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Except of course, Earl Grey is a second grade tea that has been scented with bergamot to make it consumable 

Didn't work!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I LOVE getting Rickrolled. I'm so sad it doesn't get done much any more.

This is me, except I usually have herbal teas and I can't stand Earl Grey. Jolly good.

It does on Fortnite. lol At least by me anyway. lol Think my SL wife is getting sick of it because I literally run around on my Deadpool avatar and Rick Roll EVERYBODY!!!! LOL!😎

I just recently got my hands on it a few weeks ago and been having a field day with it and just recently Rick Rolled her with that same exact video too even which is why this thread is so funny to me. lol This is the emote for those that want to see it. lol 😎

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

Except of course, Earl Grey is a second grade tea that has been scented with bergamot to make it consumable (originally, at least). A proper cup of tea needs nothing but pure Assam.

Earl Grey tastes like dish water

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Clearly you haven't tasted dish water.

Smart. 

No no no I have, purely by accident. Many years ago when I thought identical cup no 1 was identical cup no 2 when I was washing some dishes for my mother. It’s not good, not good at all

13 hours ago, Orwar said:

I got Rickrolled in 2020. ¬¬ 

Well you gotta bring back the oldies occasionally 😜

• Haha 1

I was disappointed to discover that the application was not really an application. It all seemed so perfect. I could partner you and we could each go about our lives. Guys would see me partnered to a girl and think I am a lesbian, and guys being guys will find that attractive, and I could then exploit that attraction for my own benefit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

On 6/22/2020 at 6:36 AM, Amina Sopwith said:

Didn't work!

Earl Grey needs rum and honey lol!!!

On 6/22/2020 at 3:01 AM, Orwar said:

This is why I love Irish breakfast tea, the high percentage of good Assam.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2020 at 12:59 AM, ItHadToComeToThis said:

Do you prefer to do your own thing?. Do you want a relationship without any of the hassle?. Then I could be the perfect girl for you. Hi, I am ItHadToComeToThis Resident and I am the ultimate in antisocial second life recluse. I spend a great deal of my time hidden away on my sim designing and developing products that usually never see the light of day. My sim is open only to me and myself and I seldom leave it unless there is some kind of neat and nifty event where I might find a fabulous new hat. In truth, you will never see me, you will never hear from me, I will never message you and you shall never message me. "What are the perks?" I hear you cry. Well, let me tell you. For one, you get to tell all your friends about your fabulous wonderful girlfriend and are free to make up any story you wish whether I a high flying lawyer in real life or a scientist currently curing world diseases. And given that no one will ever see me YET I will be ever present in your profile relationship box, they will never truly be able to call you a liar. You can claim absolutely anything, That I am a super hot model from east Asia, a Russian beauty or a proper British lady who drinks only the finest of teas and eats only the crispiest of crumpets.

Don't delay, apply today, become the envy of all of your chums  https://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6

I would date you just based on your forum pic and name. But, I would want to, like, interact with you. So I guess that is a dealbreaker. Plus, you would probably hate me. That doesn't bode well, either.

On the plus side I wouldn't tell anyone anything about you, and couldn't care less who or what you are IRL. I love to shop for hats, too. Pros most likely don't overcome the cons, though. :(

Oh, not sure if this is a pro or a con, but I drink a crapload of green tea with lemon every day. Like, a LOT. Around 6PM I switch from regular to decaf so I can drink it half the night and still sleep at some point. I have no experience with Earl Gray, though.

Good luck and best wishes in finding a girlfriend/boyfriend! Still wondering what you get out of it though?

2 hours ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

I would date you just based on your forum pic and name. But, I would want to, like, interact with you. So I guess that is a dealbreaker. Plus, you would probably hate me. That doesn't bode well, either.

On the plus side I wouldn't tell anyone anything about you, and couldn't care less who or what you are IRL. I love to shop for hats, too. Pros most likely don't overcome the cons, though. :(

Oh, not sure if this is a pro or a con, but I drink a crapload of green tea with lemon every day. Like, a LOT. Around 6PM I switch from regular to decaf so I can drink it half the night and still sleep at some point. I have no experience with Earl Gray, though.

Good luck and best wishes in finding a girlfriend/boyfriend! Still wondering what you get out of it though?

I get to have fun with the back story that is concocted for me and trying to convince any individuals who message me that said back story is in deed honourable and true. Imagine for one second that you purported me to be some kind of doctor or medicinist and they came to me complaining of an ailing toe condition. I would find great mirth in instructing them to bathe said toe in a bucket of olive oil and then wrap it inside of a doc leaf whilst chewing on at least a 5 level chilli 🌶 for its “restorative and regenerative properties”.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Why have I never heard of Rickrolling?

So now I wasted my time looking it up, and whoosh....over my head it goes.

Edited by BelindaN

Posted (edited)

I'd tap that

Or not tap that, actually.

Edited by jwolf2262
Correcting inaccuracy of thinking one could tap a recluse

I was slightly intrigued. Would have loved to have a person who I could organize my inventory with... pending you stand on the other side of the premium sandbox and didn’t require me to talk. 🤣