MP Shop ban

Booser Audion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is it possible to ban some shops from getting into my search results again?

I find it very useful that I can take some shops to my favorites list but what is with the other side.

I recently found two shops where the articles are nice looking but not working AND to expensive. It would be nice if I could mark them for my future shopping to not show up again. When the owner reacts to my review and makes the articles usable I would more than capable of removing them from a ban list.

If there is none, where should the suggestion go to?

Greetings Booser

Something you could try is putting NOT store name or NOT account name in the search box if the store name is too long, for example if i don't want to see ROC or KC Couture in the women's shoe section putting NOT ROC NOT Klari55a (had to use account name for KC) in the search bar will remove all listings from those stores from search 

• Like 1

Then I will try it.

Nice tip with the not, but an automated solution would be better on the long run. Manually adding an over time growing list of exceptions is not that nice to use. Especially when the shops are having things from every category imaginable ;)

For everone interested the ticket is there --> https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-228960

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.