Just a Kitty Looking For Family and Friends

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1331199333_OnTheWay2.thumb.jpg.45ae16c2f3c0a5863642ee9cd322d1b5.jpg

Hey all! I'm Saedi! It feels a little weird to put this out here but after years and years of being on my sim by myself and lonely, I'd figure I'd give this a chance. I'm ready to have some reliable friends and maybe even some willing to be a family with me. I'd love to have a mother, a father, a sister, a brother or all of the above. Even just a friend or two to hang out at some awesome sims with is right up my alley.  I used to have a family that I was really close with but RL has taken them to different places. They will always have a place in my heart but I'm ready for that feeling of belonging again. 

So a little more about me:

• I've been a Neko ever since I've started SL. (with the exception of the really awkward newbie time I went through) This will only change if I'm doing an RP.
  • I love taking photos and if you're friends with me, please believe I want you to be in some!
  • I love dancing just as much as I love taking photos. Don't be surprised to see me bust into dance out of nowhere. 
  • Exploring is a yes for me! If you love to do it please feel free to ask me to come along...with my virtual camera, of course. 
  • I love fashion, shopping and events that have to do with shopping. I'm also a gacha addict. *I don't need an intervention...I can stop when I want* 😺
  • I currently have my own home so I won't be trying to move in or anything like that, but I'd love to visit or have you visit. 
  • I've recently gotten married to my half wolf hubby Angelo. He comes in world here and there so you'll see him and hopefully love him as part of a family as well. 
  • I do have a little avi that I play from time to time but this is always my main account. 

I hope that I touch some hearts here and that we can start chatting and being friends or family. I have much more to chat about and I can't wait to meet you! 

707661706_SaturdayActivities.thumb.jpg.d7d291c56612b0d8f8f08cf4d8151f14.jpg

Edited by Saedryn Carpaccio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 399 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.