How to contact store owner ??

Pipfrosch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Trying to buy some panties because my avatar, well, when on the dance floor the skirt can be too revealing.

Went to Miss Priss Luxury Lingerie.

Found a set I loved - but it was packed. The store has a dressing room, hoping I could unpack it there but I couldn't. Went to a place called Secret Sandbox which is where I unpack things I've found in the past and it didn't show up in recent or anywhere I could find in my inventory. But the Linden's are still gone.

So it seems there was a glitch in the game and I need to figure out how to get what I paid for but I can't find any contact info posted in the store.

Any suggestions?

2 answers to this question

Go back to the store's dressing room and see if it is there.  You may also want to use World/Area Search.  It may have rezzed itself at region coordinates 0,0,0.

If you cannot find it, check to see if the store has a redelivery terminal.  They're usually somewhere near the store entrance.

It is possible that it is a HUD and should be "added" to unpack it.  When you rez HUDs, they are often very tiny and invisible from all sides except one, so they are very easy to miss seeing after rezzing.  If you get the item back -- possibly even sent back to your Lost and Found folder, try 'adding' it.  

Even if not a HUD, many times packages are designed to be unpacked by adding them and then clicking the package that gets attached - possibly a box or bag attached to your hand.  So maybe give that a try in the future before looking for a place to rez something your bought.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.