! still waiting to receiave my linden dollars. can you please help me soon.

Tiny Xorbun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

This is a resident-to-resident Answers area.  Lindens rarely come here, and they don't discuss individual account matters when they do. From your post, it looks like you placed an offer to buy L$.  Did you ever receive notification that anyone accepted your offer?  You should have received an e-mail when they did.  You can check the status of your offer by opening your dashboard at secondlife.com and then following the Manage link under Linden Exchange.  Click the link to see your LindeX Order History.  I suspect that you will see that the order has not been filled yet.

This usually happens if you have placed an offer to buy at a price that is too far below what any other residents are willing to sell their L$ for.  Remember that the LindeX is a currency exchange, not a market.  You are buying from other SL residents, so they will only meet your offer if they can't get a better one from someone else. If your offer is too low, it could stay unfilled for weeks or months.

Until you have some experience with the LindeX, I suggest using only the Market Buy option, not the Limit Buy (Best Buy) option.  For now, cancel your current order and place a new one at the current Market rate.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1400 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.