Free/Cheap Cars?

Katara Spyker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows a place with free cars? I have some, but for some reason, I go to a sandbox and try to drive them, it doesn't work! Maybe it's my computer, but I doubt it? I mean how hard is it to click "drive" and move the arrows?

Anyways! So does anyone know where I may get a free driveable car? If not free, cheap? Under 200L?

Thanks! :D

Cars and other things are available in the Hobo Welcome Kit.  Further information here:

Newcomer Welcome Kit

http://virtualoutworlding.blogspot.com/2011/02/kit-newcomer-welcome-kit.html

You will can  pick up the kit inworld at Cookie or elsewhere  (in the inworld Hobo Kit).  

Or if you ask me in IM I will send you a copy. 

TKR

PS.  The sandboxes where you are trying to drive your car probably have scripts off for the general public.  Try Hobo Island.

Hello Katara. At Marketplace you can find a variety of free drivable cars, or almost free. At Sandboxes as i know is not allowed to drive a car. You can check only if your car is working for some seconds. You can drive your car in other regions is allowed and you can find some of them if you search for racetracks in world. Have fun!

There is a nice flying car for free at Fairchang Isles freebies; FairChang Calypso SW (87,93,23).          There are a lot of free houseboats and other things there.

I got some very cool taxis and buses and bikes and blimps and submarines for free at this Arcadia Asylum freebie museum:  Cheonma (203, 143, 74) - Moderate

If you go to Cheonma, take your time and run through all of the venders on the wall. Each has dozens of items and it's a lot of work to look at everything, but Arcadia made the coolest freebies I have seen. They work well and are easy to use, and many are wearable so rezzing is not a problem (Arcadia's creations have historical significance as well, at least in second life, hence the memorial library.)

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.