Sign in to follow this  
22Cable

Aussie Roleplayers

Hi,

I was wondering if here are any other Aussies looking for roleplay in the Aussie evenings ? 

I've been looking around over the years and the sims I drop in on to check out are nearly always empty.  I as thinking if there was an group of people that wanted to RP in that time frame, we could fill up ( or at least fill enough) one of those sims that seem to lie idle during the SL off-peak.

On a personal note, I'm happy with a range of themes like Medieval, Fantasy, Modern, Supernatural ... and many other flavours.

I'm in the UK but I'm available around Aussie-evening times at least 3 days a week, if I know in advance there's something worth logging in for. I've just signed up for Renaissance Island which is set in Tudor England, but I'd happily try anything else that's not A-rated.

16 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

What would Aussie evenings be in SL time?

If my calculations are right, 3AM  to 9AM SLT would currently be 6pm to midnight on the Aussie east coast (with current daylight savings - this will change a bit, one way or the other, in September/October).

• Thanks 1

Australia East coast is currently 8pm to 3am SLT, when daylights savings kick ins in Sept/Oct the gap changes briefly by 1 hour and eventually becomes 8pm equals 1am SLT

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Maitimo said:

ok I was two hours out, sorry!

I tried to work out what I was seeing but got confused so I thanked you both. :D