You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello guys. Does anyone of you use the spunklover system in sl? I tried to read the description on the marketplace and iw but there are some things I didn’t understand. So..

1) What are the “symptoms” of abstinence?

2) to get addicted do I have to buy the hud or someone can do that to me ?

3) what rlv restrictions apply when in abstinence ?

thanks in advance!

You get a blurry screen as you collapse and moan while masturbating on the floor when you don't get ***** from a supplier after a certain amount of time that decreases as you lvl up. It gets longer as your lvl rises.
To get addicted, find a supplier to ***** in you and it will offer it. You only buy the hud when you want to be a supplier.
Spunklovers bypasses the collar so the only way to detach it is to disable RLV completely in the viewer.

On 6/18/2020 at 4:24 PM, nekosakuya said:

You get a blurry screen as you collapse and moan while masturbating on the floor when you don't get ***** from a supplier after a certain amount of time that decreases as you lvl up. It gets longer as your lvl rises.
To get addicted, find a supplier to ***** in you and it will offer it. You only buy the hud when you want to be a supplier.
Spunklovers bypasses the collar so the only way to detach it is to disable RLV completely in the viewer.

it bypasses any collar safeword since it is a separate system being worn. so yes you would have to disable/logout/'cheat' rlv to take it off. even though doing so is not really cheating though some will claim it is...

toward the blurry screen you can avoid that by turning off all shaders in the viewer.. the blurry feature only works if you have at least the basic shaders active.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.