You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,  Newbie to BOM

I am using Maitreya body , Lelutka head- Nova , LAQ natasha bom skin ... I wanting to get another BOM skin a more realistic one, I also bought a vein/blemish appliers but it barely shows on the LAQ SKIN . I may have to go lighter on skin color for it to show properly . what other  skins go great with the lelutka head and maitreya body ? 

Also notice that some skins show extra hands and feet , what is up with that ? 

I am not good with all the appliers either ...Also i uploaded a photo i know its a bit dark , will have to upload a better one with brighter lighting . 

Thank you all in advance for your advice and feed back 

Bella ( Nayevia )  

Bella(Nayevia).jpg

• Like 1

Hi, @Nayevia! How are you doing? Hope everything is fine.

Here is a list of creators I really like and find to have a "realistic touch" to their skins (click on the images to go to their Flickers and see more examples):

1) Bold & Beauty (my favorite of all time!):

49923430861_4e6a268ea9_z.jpg

2) Boheme Skins:

49553665171_f5395c7d6a_z.jpg

3) TRES BEAU:

49475697672_d4b47a5da8_z.jpg

4) Lara Hurley:

49991806338_23f1d01c88_z.jpg

5) Pepe Skins:

49941516266_b575c38c2d_z.jpg

6) Not Found:

49562987557_3461bafc1c_z.jpg

7) -Glam Affair-:

49435120943_2df2a6ba6b_z.jpg

8) PUMEC:

49379282643_26a30bf079_z.jpg

There is also Session Skins, [theSkinnery]*YS&YS* and INSOL.

And regarding the "extra hands and feet", I did not get what you meant by it, but I presume it is about the toes and fingernails not matching the skins you want? If so, you can find a free fix for it on Marketplace by Sweet's.

Edited by mistika Magic
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, mistika Magic said:

Hi, @Nayevia! How are you doing? Hope everything is fine.

Here is a list of creators I really like and find to have a "realistic touch" to their skins (click on the images to go to their Flickers and see more examples):

1) Bold & Beauty (my favorite of all time!):

49923430861_4e6a268ea9_z.jpg

2) Boheme Skins:

49553665171_f5395c7d6a_z.jpg

3) TRES BEAU:

49475697672_d4b47a5da8_z.jpg

4) Lara Hurley:

49991806338_23f1d01c88_z.jpg

5) Pepe Skins:

49941516266_b575c38c2d_z.jpg

6) Not Found:

49562987557_3461bafc1c_z.jpg

7) -Glam Affair-:

49435120943_2df2a6ba6b_z.jpg

8) PUMEC:

49379282643_26a30bf079_z.jpg

There is also Session Skins, [theSkinnery]*YS&YS* and INSOL.

And regarding the "extra hands and feet", I did not get what you meant by it, but I presume it is about the toes and fingernails not matching the skins you want? If so, you can find a free fix for it on Marketplace by Sweet's.

Oh wow thank you so much, now are they whole body skins or just face skins ? Because I am looking for body ,I am using the Lelutka Nova skin for head. 

and yes the fingers and toes didn't match up right on some skins i was trying on . 

AGAIN thank you ! 

Bella ❤️ 

43 minutes ago, Nayevia said:

Oh wow thank you so much, now are they whole body skins or just face skins ? Because I am looking for body ,I am using the Lelutka Nova skin for head. 

and yes the fingers and toes didn't match up right on some skins i was trying on . 

AGAIN thank you ! 

Bella ❤️ 

@Nayevia, I know some of them are for the whole body, but I suggest you to take a look and try just to be sure.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kylie Todriya said:

Amara Beauty is also another good choice for Bakes on mesh skins. Plus all the above are also equally good choices, Pink fuel has some good skins too but I'm not sure if they have BoM offerings or not. 

Pink Fuel has some classic skins but they are old, not truly BOM - you can use them with BOM but you'll need finger/toe fixes for them. However, they are very cheap; just L$150 each, so still a great deal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nayevia said:

I am looking for body ,I am using the Lelutka Nova skin for head.

This is an important point that I think is being missed. If you're using the skins that Lelutka includes with their heads then you will need a matching body applier in the same skintone. Lelutka heads used to match to Glam Affair body skins (no idea on the new Evolution heads, but I assume it's the same store match) so - while it is possible to also wear a body skin from a different creator - you would then need to use tattoo blending layers to achieve a seamless look at the neck, which - if you're looking for 'realistic' - may detract from that overall desired realistic effect.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

This is an important point that I think is being missed. If you're using the skins that Lelutka includes with their heads then you will need a matching body applier in the same skintone. Lelutka heads used to match to Glam Affair body skins (no idea on the new Evolution heads, but I assume it's the same store match) so - while it is possible to also wear a body skin from a different creator - you would then need to use tattoo blending layers to achieve a seamless look at the neck, which - if you're looking for 'realistic' - may detract from that overall desired realistic effect.

I thank you for your feed back,  yeah i noticed the lines and so far that LAQ bom skin i am using blends very well , i attached photo so y'all can see .. i did manage to get my vein/blemishes to show , had to take off everything and go in order ( layers ) . I do have face lamps on 

but thanks again , much appreciated ! 

Bella ❤️ 

Snapshot_001.jpg

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1381 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.