You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Was looking for a police uniform for my avatar a while back too. I came across a merchant by the name of "every pixel is art". Didn't fit my avatar, but the description seems to have it work for bodies you mentioned: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/122295

Remember to always demo stuff just to make sure! I'm not 100% sure if they will work because I don't have any of the bodies you mentioned.

Edited by Chaser Zaks
spelling
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Harley Ravenhurst said:

Nice to see someone that's going to be RPing a cop aaaaactually wanting to wear a uniform..

Β  Β What, that's the best part, isn't it? Well, that and all the single women in the community inviting you over for tea all the time. Ah, the good old days.

12 hours ago, Chaser Zaks said:

Was looking for a police uniform for my avatar a while back too. I came across a merchant by the name of "every pixel is art". Didn't fit my avatar, but the description seems to have it work for bodies you mentioned: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/122295

Remember to always demo stuff just to make sure! I'm not 100% sure if they will work because I don't have any of the bodies you mentioned.

These look nice thank you i'll try em out

oops they're actually standard size only :/

Edited by ItSaulGood

Β  Β With those outfits that cover your whole body, it usually doesn't matter much - all you'll see is usually the hands and parts of the neck. Besides, if you're BOM, the old alphas might even work.

Even though the "it covers the whole body" approach does work with some items, those uniforms are short-sleeved and will show a good deal of the system arms. Not that pretty.

But my personal dislike would be that the typical stiff standard size never represents one's own shape. Be either a slim and slender figure or a rather heavier bulky type and you still have to live with either XS or XL sizes.

Β  Β That's true. I was very happy to find that one of my old shirts works excellently with Geralt though, even though Gianni's chest and arms are too muscular. But that's one of the unfortunate downsides of the modern bodies; making mesh apparel and rigging it for all those bodies makes it much more time consuming, and so it appears we generally just get fewer things, especially for men.Β 

There's always BoM for the janky old stuff ;)

5 hours ago, Orwar said:

Β  Β That's true. I was very happy to find that one of my old shirts works excellently with Geralt though, even though Gianni's chest and arms are too muscular. But that's one of the unfortunate downsides of the modern bodies; making mesh apparel and rigging it for all those bodies makes it much more time consuming, and so it appears we generally just get fewer things, especially for men.Β 

Β 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 328 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.