NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

If this is a mailbox update to Traditional then I am super excited because the most beautiful parcel I have is a trad. He is a big tease! But oh the fun I am having!

Yes, I have a great Traditional spot too. The Moles has done only individual regions in the trad areas.

The house in Patch's photos is very attractive. I love the details. My log house is going as soon as this theme will be released. For I think it's a new theme.

It is a win-win situation for me anyway. I don't have to buy premium for a new alt since I have a house to release, and if it is an update, I have a parcel already.

Can the curtains be Maison Drapes from What Next? Looks a lot like them.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

For I think it's a new theme.

I think so too. It would make sense to add open floor plan trads but then I wouldn't expect them to change the door and window style to modern and use the weathered texture style of the vics. But who knows….

• Like 1

Looking at the picture of the SLB17 map in the SSP? thread I keep wondering about the auditorium and welcome area. That would be the perfect landscape shape for beach houses, be it tropical or Northern hemisphere, because each house could have water view which seems to be on top of the wish list for many, many people. I haven't had the time to visit SLB17 yet, so no idea how it actually looks like but the first time I saw it on the map I thought what an unusual shape for an auditorium.  Though it might make perfect sense when I'm there. I still think that could be a hint and the reveal could be a new release, beach houses with tons of water. Probably wishful thinking ... 😊

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Waiting for Patch to reveal some details during the event today, while falling in love with @Ancient Mole's avatar, it is just too great. That dancing is hypnotic....

(sorry for the quality of the pic, it's just too laggy here to increase the graphic values)

ancientMole2.PNG

Aww I saw him dancing at last year's SLB, and it was my favorite part of my visit there! 

Looking forward to your report! I'm in world but not even going to try to elbow my way into that place. lol

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Aww I saw him dancing at last year's SLB, and it was my favorite part of my visit there! 

Looking forward to your report! I'm in world but not even going to try to elbow my way into that place. lol

So far, Patch has just mentioned there are four more themes in the pipeline, but he has not answered the key question yet, he mentioned "he might talk about it ".... And it's getting almost midnight in here xD  Can't wait...

Edited by Elena Core
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

So far, Patch has just mentioned there are four more themes in the pipeline, but he has not answered the key question yet, he mentioned "he might talk about it ".... And it's getting almost midnight in here xD  Can't wait...

/me waves at you!

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1159 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.