NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 85 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Yes. Don’t really see why they made 500 new houseboats... it was rare but not that rare with each new theme 

I think the houseboats are quite popular - of all the homes I've seen on the LP recently there have only been a handful of them available but lots more of the other themes.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As has been mentioned, do not abandon your homes.   A quick clarification on styles and such.  There are 4 floor plans to the Stilt Home theme.   There will be two placement options offered on the hom

Heed the big huge disclaimer at the bottom of my Flickr posting: [Giant Disclaimer™ - if everything goes according to plan] I'm going to clearly warn you all now, if you leave your homes and

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I think the houseboats are quite popular - of all the homes I've seen on the LP recently there have only been a handful of them available but lots more of the other themes.

Without knowing exactly how many of each home type, we can only assume so... based on the fact they don’t end up on the land page much? After this latest batch, they will never leave the land page. 

NOT a mass release, but more of a trickle today and then nothing until after the Holidays.

[10:13:27] Patch Linden: There will not be a mass release: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435708-the-new-linden-homes-update-post/?do=findComment&comment=2234894

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
Just now, Shinzon Fang said:

when will the stilts be released ? all there are is the old stuff

They are releasing regions in a trickle for today -- i.e. very slowly over the day.  Then they will stop until after the holidays -- because there are still issues.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 85 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.