NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Let it out! The log homes were plagued with problems but it didn’t stop them. I would rather get one and worry about issues later than wait wait wait 

That would be a LOT more work for LL support, right before Christmas.  Also might make it more complex to install any home controller changes that may be necessary.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I just went in to see my Alagoon and the house controller does not recognise me as a premium member so when things calm down I will try again

Just the same with mine when I got one in Alagoon when it was released. But after trying a few times and clicking and holding it (reset) it recognised me.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nika Talaj said:

That would be a LOT more work for LL support, right before Christmas.  Also might make it more complex to install any home controller changes that may be necessary.

Yeah, and since they are still testing the Stilts I can't seem more than maybe a couple more regions or so getting released, if they have to keep checking everything is going okay.

Just now, Milk Pixelmaid said:

A true Christmas miracle would be letting every account have more rolls.

Not right now because they are requesting that NOBODY play the GOH catch-and-release.

They are requesting that if you get a home to PLEASE keep it for a few days before abandoning it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Seen a few on the page recently after the most recent test release people are doing exactly what Patch said not to do if there was going to be a big release today

To be fair, I have no doubt that there are people that do not pay attention to Belli chat (or not even in the group) or these forums.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Seen a few on the page recently after the most recent test release people are doing exactly what Patch said not to do if there was going to be a big release today

Of course there are probably only 300 people max looking at Belli Cit chat, and maybe 100 here, so the majority of potential clickers may be blissfully unaware.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.