NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

When the full release starts and everything is groovy then there is no rush, its just there and you can go through it and choose. It's best to wait until they start the full release.

That's what I decided to do, too. I'm not in a hurry, so am avoiding the stampede (and seeing what nice "other theme" abandons I catch while I wait).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

That's what I decided to do, too. I'm not in a hurry, so am avoiding the stampede (and seeing what nice "other theme" abandons I catch while I wait).

Yup it makes sense. Waiting for Patch's GO a Head is the only way to avoid adding to the delay. My god some great abandons I just got a trad practically in the sea anyway!

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Caution from Patch!:

Patch Linden: Please do not play GoH

Patch Linden: If you get a house, keep it, if the load on the system becomes to great we are at risk of breaking it again

Patch Linden: This won't be the case forever but it's our best chance to get through releasing some regions hopefully

I asked how long we should wait if we don't like the location to change - he suggests a few days would be ideal.

Since I don't actually want a Stilt home and one alt already has the content pack, I'll definitely not claim any of the new homes then.

Though it also sounds like we need to NOT be playing GOH with any Theme once the Stilt release begins, in order to prevent overloading the system.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, peterburnett said:

Also no chance for me at the next release...😟

Unless you'll have no access to the web page for many days, you'll be able to get one once the full release happens.  There will be something like 3900 of them released, so it will take days for them to all get claimed.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Unless you'll have no access to the web page for many days, you'll be able to get one once the full release happens.  There will be something like 3900 of them released, so it will take days for them to all get claimed.

You are absolutely right, going to be more patient now 😀

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I think it would be awesome if people could resist bringing in all their alts right now when the releases are so limited, so that one person isn't taking multiple spots in a single region. :) 

Yes there have been comments to that effect in Chat as well, asking the collectors to restrain themselves.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Yes there have been comments to that effect in Chat as well, asking the collectors to restrain themselves.

Aside from blocking others from having a chance, since Patch has asked that people not play GOH right now (not catch and release for a few days), it really is in the best interests of everyone to not be too grabby. There will be time enough for that later when a full release happens.

• Like 4

LATEST UPDATE: Some of the dots in Drinkwater now appear *within* their houses. :) 

UPDATE: All of the dots I see in Drinkwater appear on the map *outside* their houses - perhaps there's a problem with avis gaining entry?

Currently 30 dots in Drinkwater, so it looks like there are Moles and Lindens checking it out. Fingers crossed!

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

I just got an abandon in Alagoon so someone out there aint listenin

Well, many folks likely aren't logged in or, if logged in might not be watching chat.  And possibly not really watching these threads carefully either.  It might help if Patch adds some comment about catch-and-release to the update thread when he announces the full release.

• Like 3

Testing - Did someone break the forums?

The 'unread content' list is showing the last update of anything at more than 10 minutes ago, which is extremely hard to believe.

ETA:  Apparently all good and it is just a matter of nobody having anything to say -- which is also extremely hard to believe around here.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.