NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, LillyElizaRain said:

whatever... think you need to look up the defenition of the word "soon".. 

This is the SL 'soon' timeline -- and only SL definitions matter in SL.

Now<----Kaplan Very Soon----Soonerino----Very Soon----Soon----Very Soon-ish----Soon-ish----Soonish...er---->End of Time

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Arquet said:

Grrrrr, they don't even appear on the page for me.... 😢

Even though Patch updated the official thread, I think they are still doing test regions, so you now only see what others toss back.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This is what happens if there is only one or two and someone else gets through the 'claim' process faster than you.

I knew that but I wasn't expecting them to be gone that quickly. i thought there would be more released at once

1 minute ago, MillyWH said:

I knew that but I wasn't expecting them to be gone that quickly. i thought there would be more released at once

They initially released one region as a test.  Then they release a second test region.  A single region can be taken in just a few seconds, given the number of people currently refreshing.  Very easy for lots of folks to get past the first screen but not get one.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

Once they get everything working right, if it's anything like the Vic release(maybe the log homes as well?), it'll likely release regions on time intervals, or when everything currently available is taken. It's an automated process at that point, so they won't all go at once.

• Like 1

I thought the post from Patch Linden in the forum meant they were fully released

Yeah, that was a bit misleading.  I thought the same at first.  The post probably should have waited until they were done with the test releases and actually were doing the real full release.

• Like 3

So I've gotten Linden homes before and if I got a message the homes were all taken then I went back to the homes page and none of that style showed up. Except I keep getting the message they are all taken and go back to the home page and the stilt homes are listed, I pick one and then it's the same thing - not available.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.