IT'S TIME FOR UNITY...CUT IT OUT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I guess an impassioned cry from a tragic emo youth failed to quell the violence and bring us all together. You forum users are SO cynical.

So I will end this thread by saluting Vanna Venom, the greatest emo who ever lived. When we take power, we will crown her Queen Of The World (And The Moon).

9 minutes ago, Zpo4 said:

I guess an impassioned cry from a tragic emo youth failed to quell the violence and bring us all together. You forum users are SO cynical.

So I will end this thread by saluting Vanna Venom, the greatest emo who ever lived. When we take power, we will crown her Queen Of The World (And The Moon).

Her YouTube handle is JennSoTrill & she has since grown up & out of the emo fad.  Most teens grow out of trendy fashion as they matriculate (I learned that from twilight which is fur shuuuure the epitome of moody teen angst) into adult endeavors.  If you Rick Rolled me then don’t I feel like the silly goose.  But I just wanted to interject in case you weren’t RRing me. 

FA4C70D9-B307-4E9E-B9B8-AA944592BBFC.jpeg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.