IT'S TIME FOR UNITY...CUT IT OUT

Zpo4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'd have a really hard time rating it "THE singularly most important video of the millennium" when I found it unwatchable after only a couple of minutes. Sorry. 

You got two minutes in? I'm impressed.

I had no idea emo kids were still around. They were a thing when *I* was a kid, what on earth are they still doing here? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Amina Sopwith said:

I had no idea emo kids were still around. They were a thing when *I* was a kid, what on earth are they still doing here? 

It wasn't easy, but I tried to give it a fair chance... but nah. Once I skipped ahead and got to the part where she was literally sobbing about people being mean to emo kids, I was done. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amina Sopwith said:

it's a 2007 video..hehehe

We used to call it ,first suburban world problems.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It wasn't easy, but I tried to give it a fair chance... but nah. Once I skipped ahead and got to the part where she was literally sobbing about people being mean to emo kids, I was done. 

I got a few seconds in when she said it was about a news report on emo kids (there's not much left to say about Covid, I guess), thought, "they're still a thing?", saw the video was over nine minutes long and just killed it. They were annoying then and I don't think it's the kind of subculture that ages well.

35 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I had no idea there were even emo kids!  I have no clue what they are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I made it to 1:53. I don't think the emos of today are the same as they were back when it all got started. I'm just glad I was already an adult.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.