You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there!

I've never done this before. Let's give it a try!

I am looking for a babygirl with an extremely high submissive/slave side. Someone to be Daddy's little princess. She must be okay with the idea of moving things to RL one day. I would love a girl that loves playing games as much as I do. One that loves the kinky side of things as well as the vanilla side. I know it's asking a lot, it would seem, but I am looking for The Girl for me. My person. My muse. My partner in all things, crazy and sane. My open-minded *****ty girl with eyes only for her Daddy. I want a girl I can take care of. Be the person she needs most in her life. If you think you are that girl, please feel free to message me. If you are shy, you can always just tug on my sleeve to get my attention. I'd love it haha.

So, in RL I am a female. I have both a male and female avatar as I am genderfluid. I am poly and I only date females in SL. I am huge into games and roleplaying. I would love to find someone interested in it too. I am big on open communication and my DFS farm. I run a half a sim babygirl Community, which you can totally play in. I love to voice...a lot.
I will say now that there is a chance of my taking in two girls in my life to care for. This is my limit and this is something that I would enjoy. You would need to actually be open to this idea in case I decide to go down that road.
I take care of my own. Meaning, my mum and her man live on land with me. We are extremely close. You would be allowed to live with me in my home if you choose to. I am strict, but loving. There would be rules and chores implemented.
Honestly, I am just looking for someone that meshes well with my kind of crazy fun. Food is life. Talk to me. You can message me or send a notecard. Whatever you are comfortable with. Even if things don't go that direction, maybe you've made a friend! Never know.
Also...My house is covered in pink and space themed stuff. So...that's a thing. o.o And if you think about treading mud into the house! I will drag you outside and spray you down with a water hose! Ooo or maybe toss you into the pool. That might be interesting haha.

• Like 3

trying to use sl as a dating service does not always work out well in the end. most of the so called subs or slaves in sl are fakes. most of the so called doms or masters in sl are fakes as well.

most do not and will not ever take it to rl because its just a fantasy to them, and most will not be upfront about that so you will get emotionally invested to only learn the truth later down the road.

so dont get you hopes high about finding someone from here that will actually take it to rl.

• Like 3

My thoughts are this, a RL relationship is a matter of give and take on both sides, and all I see are what you want to take from the relationship, not much willingness to give. By give I mean compromise more than giving material things, which you might be very good at. Of course I often suspect that the people who come to SL looking for a RL relationship are those who could not find one in RL, and rather that trying to figure out what they are doing wrong, they just bring all the mistakes into SL thinking they will work here.

Thing is yes it can happen but you have to make a connection to build a connection.  Some people are still trying to discovering  themselves  so not here tell you what to do just some advice take it or leave it.   We live and learn grow go through experience how we go on in life.

Get in to the D/s community build a connection to make a connection go to the meetings or connection places you may have to weed some out see who mingles on a level.

Second life yes its not a dating place but it is a place of love and connection you for one have have just show up it will happen unexpected.

Yes their are connection places you make a note card and a board and read other people notecard. 

I was in a three year relationship was sl to first life was from  2014 to 2016 I meet my past Dom here in sl but we meet at D/s place build a connection  talked and went dancing and hang out for 6 months of dating that he said he wanted to meet me. I traveled back and forth on flights. 

I did have in profile looking for both single in both but it was under first life not on the first page  but not giving out to much information spilling the brand some things are left until you get to know the person when the trust is build.  Leaving things bit of mystery but you can say a little.  Not everyone is in to this but some are looking for sl or first life.   I also said voice selective with out the pies and q of saying voice verified.  I left the second life first page more of poetry and the picks and bio some things wants needs desires but all positive.  

The right vibe intuition and reading the person seeing if you both have chemistry and a spark meet up at a coffee place in public in sl first time meeting getting to know someone should not be a rush never. If you both click then keep seeing each other in public do things together should not be going to anyone house until may really the feelings are their after few weeks.  Gotta get emotionally invested before getting hooked. 

Both people being straight forward but building the trust to say more when its right time , Communication ,  Making time ,  Willing , Committed  , Taking the time to get to know one another not in a rush , Building the connection ,  Getting in your mind at first , Time and place for everything.  Keeping in touch , Showing the blue prints , Go by effect not sweet words. But between this and you your business some will put in roleplay relationship to keep people off them from bothering them  or just changing profile if people want to read all in the picks.

If someone lies to you they are not making time and vanish in the middle of things not willing to voice at times , Off line but you see them online in groups  , Keeping pulling away . Not willing to be committed , Not willing to cam or voice mature manner  before it goes real then yes this sign to walk way.

Good luck happy trails to you.

Edited by Christina Mysterious

Personally I thought your post was refreshingly genuine, open, and honest. I applaud you for putting yourself out there and being straight forward. Also genderfluid Daddy = *swoon*. Have a good day! And, some of us aren't fake or jaded. Don't let anyone tell you how to spend your time here. Sounds like you have a good plan already. 😃

❤️ Leeloo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.