HAPPY GAY PRIDE MONTH!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Any celebrations in your town?  Or has the fear of Covid made that impossible?  Well at least we can post nice gay-friendly photos here   :)   Songs too, or poems.

For all sexual diversity groups -- sorry to leave some of you out in the main title:

June is pride month, encompassing Gay Pride and LGBT and celebrates all sexual diversity and promotes their equal rights and raises awareness about issues the community faces. June is pride month because it commemorates the Stonewall Riots that took place in 1969.

dykes.jpg

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Manchester's event is usually in August, but this year is cancelled. They are calling it "postponed" but they are "postponing" it until August 2021, which is when the next one would have been anyway, so it's basically the same as cancelled. The only difference is that any tickets already bought for this year, will be valid next year.

9193d8d4420c27b3b28ec9407a265296.jpg

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Just protesting on Hollywood Boulevard Luna over the weekend that I've heard.  I'm not sure what else may be going on.  Maybe some at the beaches.

Yeah two black trans women were just murdered  :(

Well I guess we'll just have to construct our own little Pride Party for LA right here, on Santa Monica Boulevard   :)

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

Well I guess we'll just have to construct our own little Pride Party for LA right here, on Santa Monica Boulevard

I want so badly put a laugh emoji on this but I obviously can’t because the killing of the two black trans women is horrifying.

But that confused emoji has me laughing my arse off.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.