Jump to content
  • 0
njgamer69

i want help on Access adult content

Question

Posted (edited)

i was looking for adult content in the marketplace site i found warning

i search the content marketplace sit i can't find it

i need of help
 

Edited by njgamer69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
26 minutes ago, njgamer69 said:

i was looking for adult content in the marketplace site i found warning

i search the content marketplace sit i can't find it

i need of help
 

Make sure you are logged in to the marketplace else you can't see it.  If you are logged in make sure you have checked adult content from the drop down choices 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

In that case, 

15 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

If you are logged in make sure you have checked adult content from the drop down choices 

Look at the top of the screen while you are in Marketplace, and then use the dropdown menu to set your access preference to General, Moderate, Adult.

Edited by Rolig Loon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Make sure you are logged in to the marketplace else you can't see it.  If you are logged in make sure you have checked adult content from the drop down choices 

i did it when i was logged in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Have you been able to access adult content on the marketplace previously?   Are you over 18?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

In that case, 

Look at the top of the screen while you are in Marketplace, and then use the dropdown menu to set your access preference to General, Moderate, Adult.

i did go to marketplace.secondlife.com >my marketplace can't find access preference to General, Moderate, Adult

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Have you been able to access adult content on the marketplace previously?   Are you over 18?  


no and im over 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, njgamer69 said:


no and im over 18

 

5 minutes ago, njgamer69 said:

i did go to marketplace.secondlife.com >my marketplace can't find access preference to General, Moderate, Adult

3e1f957bb8f6f08803a053ba17b52536.png

See where it says show maturity levels?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...