Problems regarding avi

prashantysharma

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i am having problems regarding my avi. when i tried the classic free meshbody it's avatar default eraser removes my head also and if i use abar ebody alpha and classic meshbody components i am not able to use tatoos on my body and also on abar ebody set i am not able to use any tatoos.i am just able to use tatoos on my default body. please tell

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, prashantysharma said:

i am having problems regarding my avi. when i tried the classic free meshbody it's avatar default eraser removes my head also and if i use abar ebody alpha and classic meshbody components i am not able to use tatoos on my body and also on abar ebody set i am not able to use any tatoos.i am just able to use tatoos on my default body. please tell

if you want to use the CLASSIC body BUT without using BOM and with your system head, use the alpha i sent you inworld

if you want to use tattoos (BOM or system layer) you need to enable BOM on the meshbodies -  for eBody there is an applier to use (probaby available in the shop for free) - for the CLASSIC body you need to click something on the HUD - this article - near the end - contains a picture of where to click

https://ryanschultz.com/tag/classic-meshbody/page/2/

hope you get it sorted!

Emma :) 

Ripoux resident....

This avi ( alt) gets stuck during startup + I finally see her not complete after startup. The least I do there follows a crash.
I already did an avatar reset female + emptying the cache several times ... nothing works.
All my other alts work excellently... but they can't see Ripoux...
Can you reset this alt or bring it back functional?

Grtz,
Skinners

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.