You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 81 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ezgif.com-gif-maker(6).thumb.gif.6243aff03728d8ee9930633477db9228.gif

➤ Type: 4x Protected Land with 2x Prims
➤ Surface: 864 sqm.
➤ Capacity: 592 prims
➤ Location: Sharp City - Hippoden - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hippoden/77/58/26
➤ Price: L$ 95500,-

---------------------------------------------------------

Taqessa Resident
[GMA Mainland Investments Ltd. Administrator]
(Available for service support)

GMA Mainland Investments Ltd.: 🏚️ http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hippoden/76/78/25

Edited by sraprillia10 Streeter
  • 2 weeks later...

I would REALLY like to know if someone is willing to pay $95,500 lindens for a very small  864 lot double prim or no. 

So be sure and keep us apprised. Boggles my mind :D

• Haha 2

@ITSMAFIOSO : Says the one that is asking L$ 800000,- for a parcel do i need to take you even seriues dude? You need to check better not every land without Blake Sea access is worthless or not worths its price, i did checked the land unlike you befor i say something randomly. It is a 4x protected parcel with double prims there are only 2 parcels like that in SL. L$ 95500,- sounds a lot i agree yet you can own that witout extra tier fee i would rather buy Hippoden then your overpriced Blake sea parcel.

This is currently for rent (unless it has just been rented) at a more reasonable rental rate.   I sometimes wonder at the prices people put on land. Maybe it makes them feel richer -- although this is in theory someone with many parcels. Hmmm.    

I just hope that someone REALLY NEW doesn't think that they need to spend almost $400 USD for less than a 512 lot.  My head turns round and round.  The most I ever sold a 512 for was around 20,000 -- at the top of the land market long ago and yes it was beachfront with good neighbors.   

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 81 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.