You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For those out there that might not know of it but wish to share multiple sites of information that you feel is important to you or that you participate on; you could always use a linktree to do this. Not sure what link tree is, well click the link in my signature to discover just what it can be used for.

It can be used for sharing things like your flickr or youtube or twitter or anything really all in one simple to find and reference spot. You can add as many as you like and order them in what ever order you want.

So for any content creators out there that want to keep people apprised of upcoming events use a linktree in your signature or in your group description. You might find it a handy way to link to multiple locations your content can be found.

Yes all the warnings about people may stalk you on other places still apply. But if they do, just do what is needed to remove them on that place and things will go as normal at that point.

You could even add it to your profile or to a pick so people have other places to learn about you if you wish.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
  • Like 1

it feels like a web version of the picks tab of a Second Life Profile. It also feels like it's just a bunch of links. I did that once on my Geocities page. Nevertheless, it's good to know. People have stopped learning how to make tables and hyperlinks since forever. Also, I'm not into A2M either!

p.s. I'd suggest you post this info in the sticky thread at the top.

1 minute ago, Bree Giffen said:

it feels like a web version of the picks tab of a Second Life Profile. It also feels like it's just a bunch of links. I did that once on my Geocities page. Nevertheless, it's good to know. People have stopped learning how to make tables and hyperlinks since forever. Also, I'm not into A2M either!

p.s. I'd suggest you post this info in the sticky thread at the top.

basically i posted it for those who want a way to share more information about themselves that the picks section or bio may not provide the space for.

and yes its basically just a collection of links to other places all kept in one simple easy to change and update place.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1383 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.