You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 6/13/2020 at 2:09 PM, Bree Giffen said:

You can access sims that are otherwise full!

A mention only, that I recalled this particular advertised Premie benefit only two or three days ago, as I repeatedly received the Sim Full reject prompt consistently for over an hour plus.  So either this isn't a benefit anymore for anyone (or possible due to some "condition" not published), or it is a benefit but it is/was broken for me in that moment, or perhaps other craftie avis flew in there and "camped" for an hour-plus maybe and their Premie age was bigger than mine lol.  Cos no, that day this Premie didn't get that benefit.

And yes, I thought about support... which lead me to recalling that Grid Status "[behind on support tickets]" comment posted...  which lead to my recalling my 6 weeks in progress now Premie support ticket I submitted for the Marketplace search (invoices) being broken... which lead me to believe contacting support would only add to the already 6+ weeks behind queue and would further contribute to my wondering how things are really going... EDIT: Adding that elevated Support is also a Premie benefit. 

Edited by Kyrie Deka

26 minutes ago, Kyrie Deka said:

A mention only, that I recalled this particular advertised Premie benefit only two or three days ago, as I repeatedly received the Sim Full reject prompt consistently for over an hour plus.  So either this isn't a benefit anymore for anyone (or possible due to some "condition" not published), or it is a benefit but it is/was broken for me in that moment, or perhaps other craftie avis flew in there and "camped" for an hour-plus maybe and their Premie age was bigger than mine lol.  Cos no, that day this Premie didn't get that benefit.

See my explanation from the previous page:

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

See my explanation from the previous page:

Waves hiya! Aware, and that has been the case for a good while now of course. Point was use has shown me that this benefit seems more unlikely/not possible, than likely/possible to receive.  Which might suggest the value of another conversation at the official conference table as to whether it (or even other bennies) should be promised as a benefit. 

Also keep in mind that paying by the month will not work out value for money even with all the inclusions. The only way it works out value for money is paying by the year. There is a post somewhere I did breaking it all down and comparing the value with what you can rent and literally per year you end up saving about 3 dollars even if paying by the year.

Additionally, at least in my case, once exchange rate and fees are added on you are better off just renting from somewhere cheaper and then buying lindens every now and then.

Edited by Drayke Newall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1410 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.