What are some more of your pet peeves?

This whole group chat bug is becomming my new big pet peeve...

Every one of my alts has access to a different set of random groups... most of them 'lack' chat access to any group they own...

Leaving and rejoining a group fixed it for some, but not others.

It's really getting on my nerves.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bit more than a peeve but having to say goodbye to a furball when you know it's the right thing but the worst decision to have to make.  He has gone to chase balls in the clouds on a walk with Ki no

I don't think that's a metaphor, but whether or not it is, I think you could have found a better way to express yourself. 

Back when I was a noob, we didn't HAVE no fancy HUDs.  We just filled up our inventories with hundreds o' texture pants and tops with diffr'nt colors.  You youngsters are spoiled. And we walked t

Posted Images

Geez, you guys! And your reactions to the flu shots! Historically I have reactions about 50% of the time, and when I do I feel punky for a day or two and my arm is sore.

This year they jabbed me while I was in the hospital for days due to the emergency abdominal surgery. I felt like hell from the surgery. So honestly, now I wonder if I also felt like crap from the vaccine. How would I have known the difference?

I hope you both feel better soon. Getting the shot was important.

Edited by Gatogateau
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Last time I had a flu shot I ended up with a 101 degree fever. I've been nopeing out of the prospective side effects every season after that. I've been doing fine in the 25 years since, save for the occasional head or chest colds.

• Like 3

Peeve - myself. 

Sitting waiting for a call from my doctor for over an hour before calling the surgery to find out why.  They rang 3 times and didn't get me.  I rant a bit about nothing being wrong with the phone as I am talking to them on it. Eventually they forwarded me to the doc, he sorts the medication out then says  btw do you have call blocking on for witheld numbers  /me  ooops 😊

btw @Madelaine McMasters  I went to bed at 7 pm and slept solid 11 hours (unheard of) and feel I have shaken off the after effects of the flu shot.  Hope you are feeling better 

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Peeve - myself. 

Sitting waiting for a call from my doctor for over an hour before calling the surgery to find out why.  They rang 3 times and didn't get me.  I rant a bit about nothing being wrong with the phone as I am talking to them on it. Eventually they forwarded me to the doc, he sorts the medication out then says  btw do you have call blocking on for witheld numbers  /me  ooops 😊

btw @Madelaine McMasters  I went to bed at 7 pm and slept solid 11 hours (unheard of) and feel I have shaken off the after effects of the flu shot.  Hope you are feeling better 

No Doctor should be calling from a Withheld/Private Number.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

No Doctor should be calling from a Withheld/Private Number.

They've got one of these new automated systems when you call them.  I presume its something to do with that

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

They've got one of these new automated systems when you call them.  I presume its something to do with that

My Primary Care doc's office has an automated system when you call them .... The number you're supposed to call to reach them is the same number that shows up when you get a call from them.

For whatever reason, they purposely chose to block.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

not shot for this dragon.. not afraid of the flu virus.. I dont get sick most of the time except of people and their peeves and those who take forums the internet and all things virtual too serious..

9f3f821227b1b4a0604f71e55ebedd1e.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They do Eddie. I get one sided cluster migraines. Often for three days. Occasionally with scintillating scotoma. What joy!

I got the pneumonia jab recently, and that sunk me for two days, and made my arm impossible to touch. They did warn me........... OUCH!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, Eddy Vortex said:

When your migraine is so bad, wanting to join the 224K dead Americans is starting to look attractive.

No joke, migraines suck.

That they do!  Mine are now lasting up to 4 days when I get them...which is usually every 6 - 8 weeks!

• Sad 3

I see the long-distance* meeting of Misanthropes Anonymous is now in session.

*that's the only kind we have because meeting people in person = ewwwwww, people!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

Misanthropes Anonymous

Are we really anonymous though? I mean, I don't know about you, but I think the shirts give it away.

Shirt_MisathropeA.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
49 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Are we really anonymous though? I mean, I don't know about you, but I think the shirts give it away.

Shirt_MisathropeA.jpg

I've been doing the Misanthropes Anon. schtick for ages. I originally started it with Misanthropes R Us. Not sure why I changed it. But yeah, it should be something like "the first rule of Misanthropes is..."  And I need that t-shirt. And if I ever go back to seeing my therapist in person, I will wear it and set "our" progress back a couple of years. :D

• Haha 1