What are some more of your pet peeves?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Both of my current peeves I’m pretty sure have other threads but....

Finding an item I really want, only to discover there is no demo available. I’m fairly new to 2L and wasted a ton of money early on buying things without one!  

My newest peeve is a bit specific but a peeve none the less... shorts or jeans for women. If I want them skin tight, low rise or torn to shreds with my bum cleavage on display?! Not a problem. I’ve looked all over for baggy khaki pants, jeans and surf shorts. (Yes, in RL I wear surf shorts over my bikini bottoms, I’m weird that way!) the selection is minimal! I totally understand designers producing what sells... but the option would be nice.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Canuck01 said:

Finding an item I really want, only to discover there is no demo available. I’m fairly new to 2L and wasted a ton of money early on buying things without one!  

My newest peeve is a bit specific but a peeve none the less... shorts or jeans for women. If I want them skin tight, low rise or torn to shreds with my bum cleavage on display?! Not a problem. I’ve looked all over for baggy khaki pants, jeans and surf shorts. (Yes, in RL I wear surf shorts over my bikini bottoms, I’m weird that way!) the selection is minimal! I totally understand designers producing what sells... but the option would be nice.

This seeming favoritism for a certain style for women annoys me too. As for surf shorts, this would be the closest to what I could find.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Canuck01 said:

One good thing.  We don't have to lie down to zip up those skin tight jeans.  😁

• Haha 4

The obstacles that obscure clear hearts and that close minds to the loving intelligence that flows from within us all from the central sun.

Our own inadequacies and the megrams that divert from light's true expression.

The discomfort of gazing in the mirror that is the enveloping universe and seeing reflected in that self-realization, because this feeling should instead be joy and gratitude every time. These are gifts beyond measure.

Edited by Chroma Starlight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Canuck01 said:

I noticed that too.  Most of the clothing is stuff wouldn't wear in RL.  And if you find anything, it very scarce.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Canuck01 said:

It isn't just the short-shorts, it is 99% of the clothing out there. 10,000 micromini dresses with spaghetti straps (or no straps). Any dress is now the length of a shirt. The same dress from open sources shown by 10 designers with very little differences. I've been around for 11+ years and there was always an abundance of same-same "ho" clothes, but back in old system/prim/flexi days I honestly think there was more creativity than now.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

It isn't just the short-shorts, it is 99% of the clothing out there. 10,000 micromini dresses with spaghetti straps (or no straps). Any dress is now the length of a shirt. The same dress from open sources shown by 10 designers with very little differences. I've been around for 11+ years and there was always an abundance of same-same "ho" clothes, but back in old system/prim/flexi days I honestly think there was more creativity than now.

I liked that back in the olden days, there was more mod permissions that allowed one to tailor some outfits to suit individual tastes. Not sure if that's what you meant already but if not, got it covered!

• Like 2

You can't hear the music because multiple avatars gesturbating in unison like this:

»–▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ –» WwOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoOoOoOooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOo......!!!!!!!!! »▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇»

HoOOOOOOooooOooOOOOOOOOoOOoOOOOOoooooooOooooOOOOOOOOooOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoOOOOooooOOOOooOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hooo!! Hooo!! Hooo!!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Gatogateau said:

I have longer dresses, and even two gowns. Lol, I don't even have any microminis!!! I DO have to get some though!!! So there are longer dresses available.

I know track pants and tops exist. Ask Talligurl, She wore a hoodie top when we looked at a church the other day. And I know she has a full black track suit  top and pants too.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

People who get their panties in a twist and feel compelled to explain to me in several PMs that my confused reaction 😕 was inappropriate.  Really?

What the? Now that is confusing. I can't for the life of me think of any situation where confusion could be considered inappropriate.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

people who take life 1st or 2nd too seriously...its all just a game.. but with one caveat between the two in 1st there is no reset or continue from last save.

Does that mean no alts in RL?  Dangit!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

People who get their panties in a twist and feel compelled to explain to me in several PMs that my confused reaction 😕 was inappropriate.  Really?

I've had some serious wtf PMs via the forums (and yeah, they usually end in me hitting the old block function), but I have to say I've never had anyone question my confusion. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.