What are some more of your pet peeves?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

Mentioning a pet peeve is ranting?  You don't seem to recognize degrees when we discuss emotions.  There's a big difference in degree between mentioning a peeve or irritation vs ranting.

And people don't generally mention a pet peeve thinking it will actually change the situation, so that's your choice regarding whether this is a criteria for mentioning a peeve, and not one you should impose on others.

Pity party?  Once again, wanting sympathy or acknowledgment is not the same as an all out "pity party".

You seem very confused regarding emotions.

no there is no difference.. pity and sympathy are wasteful they do no good to anyone ever. the fact that people need some sort of outside validations for their emotions is just wrong.

2 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:
4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Mentioning a pet peeve is ranting?  You don't seem to recognize degrees when we discuss emotions.  There's a big difference in degree between mentioning a peeve or irritation vs ranting.

And people don't generally mention a pet peeve thinking it will actually change the situation, so that's your choice regarding whether this is a criteria for mentioning a peeve, and not one you should impose on others.

Pity party?  Once again, wanting sympathy or acknowledgment is not the same as an all out "pity party".

You seem very confused regarding emotions.

no there is no difference.. pity and sympathy are wasteful they do no good to anyone ever. the fact that people need some sort of outside validations for their emotions is just wrong.

Ok, Mr Robot.  I know some people relate emotionally but apparently that's not you..

4 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:
11 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Yes I guess I do fail according to your standards.  I have manners.

no.. you have false expectations on how others have to be according to your standards, values, ethics and morals..  so no you dont understand and no you are not in control still.

if you were.. you would have let this go.. many many posts ago. but clearly you cant. so you are not in control. you think if you continue to talk with me I will see it your way and stop or capitulate to your wishes or desires. Its not going to happen. im not going to change to suit you or anyone else here on how I respond. it doesn't work that way.

I'm in control....if you keep telling me I'm not does that mean you fear you're not in control?

2 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:
3 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Ok, Mr Robot.  I know some people relate emotionally but apparently that's not you..

you still dont get it.. but that is fine.. keep trying.. you might figure it out eventually.

Why are you so shy inworld as you self-described earlier?  Is that the real you, or do you perceive your forum persona is the real you?

11 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Why are you so shy inworld as you self-described earlier?  Is that the real you, or do you perceive your forum persona is the real you?

there is no real me.. its all an illusion like everything else here on the forums and inworld. just a mask worn like everyone else for everyone has one or two or three even you. but you will probably say that is not true either even if it is.

no one here really or truly knows someone as well as they think or believe.. ever.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold

6 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:
16 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

there is no real me.. its all an illusion like everything else here on the forums and inworld. just a mask worn like everyone else for everyone has one or two or three even you. but you will probably say that is not true either even if it is.

no one here really or truly knows someone as well as they think or believe.. ever.

Oh of course, everyone has many parts inside. But some are more developed than others. Some live more in fantasy while other parts deal with reality better.

Some parts are unhealthy or even delusional.

• Haha 1

Ok, can I type fast enough to get my peeve in before the thread goes up in flames? Hahaha! You guys, stahhhpp.

Anyway, I bought a cheap scooter because I am poor atm and it was so bad. The pose on it is hilarious. It makes you look like you are sitting on the toilet and reaching out for tp with both hands. I was crying laughing so hard I couldn’t read the notecard. I’m seriously thinking about using the pose, sans scooter, to “ride” around the neighborhood. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

Oh of course, everyone has many parts inside. But some are more developed than others. Some live more in fantasy while other parts deal with reality better.

Some parts are unhealthy or even delusional.

well while this was fun.. i have a movie to watch..

:P

50 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

It is no surprise that you cannot see the value of sympathy, and that says a lot about how broken inside you truly are. More so than your constant trying to take control of conversations and your endless yapping about how much you don't care. 

I pity you. And yes, I am aware that you "don't care!"

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

It is no surprise that you cannot see the value of sympathy, and that says a lot about how broken inside you truly are. More so than your constant trying to take control of conversations and your endless yapping about how much you don't care. 

I pity you. And yes, I am aware that you "don't care!"

there is no value in sympathy or pity, they are false signs of care or understanding and nothing more. its not that I am broken its the fact I am not broken like others who value such false things. pity does no one any good, sympathy does no one any good and never did or ever will. it only leads to false belief in what others say about how they care or understand. when really they dont and never did or ever will.

pity and sympathy are shallow emotions. all they say is that you dont really want to put forth the effort or time or energy to understand or care.

I dont try and take control if others give it to me that is their own problem and not mine. its means they are not as in control as they like to say or claim or try and make others believe. something they do need to learn and become aware of. so that others cant do it to them later on in life.

if what I say or do can annoy someone so easily then they have their priorities about life in the wrong order and really do need to look at that and themselves and change.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.