What are some more of your pet peeves?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

29 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Well people who do diets are allowed cheat days when they can have chocolate or cake and not worry about it. 

So I did the same on a vegetarian diet...but with fishfinger sandwiches :P

Same thing...sort of??

Fish have fingers? And I thought chicken fingers were odd.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Starts singing "another one bites the dust"....

PEEVE:  Arguing for arguing sake.

arguing for any reason is pointless. you cant change the mind of someone who is unwilling to changer their mind in their first place. debates are pointless, most people are not swayed one way or another unless they were undecided in the first place. if they already had an opinion no amount of discussion is going to change it.

its why certain states always vote certain ways, because the people already have their mind made up on who/what they prefer over what anyone else ever says.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

arguing for any reason is pointless. you cant change the mind of someone who is unwilling to changer their mind in their first place. debates are pointless, most people are not swayed one way or another unless they were undecided in the first place. if they already had an opinion no amount of discussion is going to change it.

its why certain states always vote certain ways, because the people already have their mind made up on who/what they prefer over what anyone else ever says.

Pointless and yet strangely enjoyable at times.  A lot of enjoyable things are pointless and we must find it so because we, collectively, engage in so much of it on the forums even if we profess to hate it.  I even have a theory that it is really only the people who find arguing enjoyable that stay here for any length of time.  Humanity is a contrary lot all in all.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gabriele Graves said:

Pointless and yet strangely enjoyable at times.  A lot of enjoyable things are pointless and we must find it so because we, collectively, engage in so much of it on the forums even if we profess to hate it.  I even have a theory that it is really only the people who find arguing enjoyable that stay here for any length of time.  Humanity is a contrary lot all in all.

I don't like arguing at all.. I just like being right all the time.. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Salt Peppermint said:

pet peeve:

people leaving bad reviews on mp before even trying to reach out to the creator and ask for help or a fix. 

as so often it's just a simple mistake, or the person not understanding or not reading the description..

i loved reviews for catwa makeup appliers like:

1 star review with:IT DOESNT WORK ON LELUTKA!

• Haha 7

9 hours ago, Robin Kiyori said:

Pet peeve:

The fact that I can't eat bacon because of werid texture/maybe allergy issues that make me start to choke on the tasty but bad for robins food. ;;

If the texture makes you sick, have you tried parma ham or prosciutto? The slices are thin and not injected with that white water that bubbles out when you cook bacon. They're a bit nicer than bacon IMO. 

Today's pet peeve:

My home region keeps crashing / being reset. Multiple times a day for the past month.

There are only 5 parcels here, and usually only 1 or 2 people on the region at a time. What gives...

Somebody cut it out with the reset button...

c0bf0f6f07ba9197e3c23eb268bb1877.jpg

THIRD time today...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Rat Luv said:

If the texture makes you sick, have you tried parma ham or prosciutto? The slices are thin and not injected with that white water that bubbles out when you cook bacon. They're a bit nicer than bacon IMO. 

Ohhh sweet child I forgive you that you compere bacon with parma ham. But there is a part in me what is very very angry, 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Today's pet peeve:

My home region keeps crashing / being reset. Multiple times a day for the past month.

There are only 5 parcels here, and usually only 1 or 2 people on the region at a time. What gives...

Somebody cut it out with the reset button...

c0bf0f6f07ba9197e3c23eb268bb1877.jpg

THIRD time today...

Long ago that was happening on a region where a live music club I was going to was located at. I suggested to the club owner to lodge a ticket with LL A few days later the problem stopped.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.