Photo Studios

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone, what are the main and big Photo Studios in SL and which ones are your guys personal favorites of you have used any of them? I'm not asking for name sof photographers, I want to know the names of the actual studio sets that you buy and can set up in your home/studio.

Thanks!

I have a KB photosphere in inventory.  I have used it a lot and liked it.  They are all pretty much the same so just look up photo orbs and see which one you like.

Also have a regular flat studio and light set up.  Don't remember who made it.  Also in inventory.

What I use most often are a few prims ressed and textured as needed.  Same with the lighting.  Res a ball, set the light, make it transparent. Throw it all away when finished.

Photosphere or photo orb is basically a big, hollow ball with 1/4 open.  You stand in the center and the backdrop is filled on the inside wall.  Being a sphere, there is only one wall.  No seams.

There will be controls to let you change the lighting and the textures, of course, with different ways of organizing the textures.  Most will also come with some sort of animation device as well or you can get different kinds from many places that sell static poses.

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4698 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.