Unable to update / redelivery my Slink and Lelutka

Tattooshop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! For about a year now I can’t normally update / redelivery my Slink and Lelutka through the inworld terminal. The browser gives an error. I tried different browsers and turned off the ad block. Did not help. Contacted the owners and sent them the link - they made the redelivery. But doing the same every time is not convenient. What can be wrong? Who had such a problem? :)

Edited by Tattooshop

4 answers to this question

On 6/11/2020 at 1:07 PM, Tattooshop said:

Hello! For about a year now I can’t normally update / redelivery my Slink and Lelutka through the inworld terminal. The browser gives an error. I tried different browsers and turned off the ad block. Did not help. Contacted the owners and sent them the link - they made the redelivery. But doing the same every time is not convenient. What can be wrong? Who had such a problem? :)

I'm not sure why your browser is having issues with the redelivery link, but a suggestion for the future:  Create a folder to save backups in and save the original box there after you've unpacked it to a folder.  Then if there is a problem in the future that would normally have your requesting a redelivery, just unpack the box again.

... unless it's a redelivery to get an updated version. But in general... yeah, keep a back-up in your inventory just for the sake of "fresh copies".

But what error do you actually get? Screenshot?

Could it be that you got the items as a gift, so only the sender will have the redelivery option? SLink's vendor system does that trick, as far as me and a couple of alts are concerned. 

Last, but not least: LeLutka does have a "check for update" link in the HUD. That should send a request to the redelivery servers without any browser interaction. Plus, it autochecks for updates.

• Like 1

I would like to express my gratitude to the Slink for finally bringing the service back to me. today I decided to try again to update* my Slink and everything works now! I really liked the new interface! Thank! :D

Edited by Tattooshop
*redelivery
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.