So lost..

CelticJake

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So i just bought the Jake Body and was recommended Catwa heads to go with it.

Seemed simple enough until i went to buy the head and theres a billion options in the folder.

I somehow now look like i have a really bad skin condition 😧

If anyones around to give me a much needed helping hand i would appreciate it ❤️

could you show us a pic of the inventory? 

I bought the Jake body for my alt a few days ago.. 

FOR BAKES ON MESH: remove everything including any body alphas. and add the body to yourself

FOR MESH BODY: remove all system noob stuff and in the jake folder you need to add the alpha invisable item, and then the jake body

BAKES ON MESH SKIN: go to the marketplace and get the bezella BOM applier.. it is free and will be recived in your recieved items inventory, add this to yourself with your bom skin and away you go.

FOR MESH SKINS: you don't need the omega applier, because the jake body has it built in. find a compatible skin for jake and when you found one you like, all you need to do is open the item, add it to yourself and it will apply. ...and remember with ALL skins and head skins.. DEMO DEMO before you comit to anything

For my male alt i use the skell catwa head and the jake body, with Clef De Peau T2 tone for body and head. .. its a good young style 

xbx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.