getting woke and SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Janet Voxel said:

Didn't know about this person.  Here's her website:

Envisioning an economy where people of color belong.

https://www.liberationinageneration.org/

"Building and using political, economic, and cultural power of people of color is our approach to interrupting the cycle of economic oppression. Liberation in a Generation supports national and community organizing groups, activists, and advocates who work tirelessly on building this power and who want to change the rules of our economy."

4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Even Black conservatives don't like her...you need to dig a little deeper for your amazing contributions to the thread:

https://newsone.com/3940911/black-conservatives-denounce-candace-owens-ahmaud-arbery-comments/

I don't care who doesn't like her, you can only counter with something like that, instead of actually addressing the knowledge she dropping in the video. Not surprised.

Also her comments on Arbery weren't wrong. He was killed trying to take someone's gun away from them, which was a stupid move on his part and it got him killed.

Edited by Gage Wirefly
  • Like 1

😜😜😜

🔩

ETA: looks like YouTube took care of that. It was a video by the idiots who made the “Black Lives Matter Is A Leftist Lie” video whining about YouTube deleting Dr. Incubus’s Coronavirus insanity, and all kinda of other gibberish to appeal to the kind of idiots they obviously think their audience is full of.

Edited by Lyssa Greymoon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gage Wirefly said:
6 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Even Black conservatives don't like her...you need to dig a little deeper for your amazing contributions to the thread:

https://newsone.com/3940911/black-conservatives-denounce-candace-owens-ahmaud-arbery-comments/

I don't care who doesn't like her, you can only counter with something like that, instead of actually addressing the knowledge she dropping in the video. Not surprised.

Also her comments on Arbery weren't wrong. He was killed trying to take someone's gun away from them, which was a stupid move on his part and it got him killed.

You take some idiot Youtuber as your source?  Not surprised.

Regarding your Arbery comment, I would tell you what I think about this but don't want a forum slap or ban.

Imagine if EVERY LAST TIME somebody talked about the Holocaust some German fool had to jump in with a post about Jewish people that helped push other Jews into gas chambers, and some other German person had to start talking about Palestinians. And yet another German fool posted some video from ISIS or Iran claiming the Holocaust never happened...

Wait... Germans don't do that crap - they don't deny their history, they learned from it...

Imagine if EVERY LAST TIME somebody talked about The Indian Wars, some fool had to jump in and post a picture of a murdered Native American killed by one of their own people (oh wait, that's EXACTLY what happened to me on a third party forum), or well... had to post about how Native people had wars too.

- Topics that can be discussed. But have their freaking time and place.

Those fools, would be rightly called out for their conduct and attempts at race-bating hater mongering...

Ya'll are being kinda obvious with it... and folks are done with that.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

5 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Imagine if EVERY LAST TIME somebody talked about the Holocaust some German fool had to jump in with a post about Jewish people that helped push other Jews into gas chambers, and some other person had to start talking about Palestinians.

Imagine if EVERY LAST TIME somebody talked about The Indian Wars, some fool had to jump in and post a picture of a murdered Native American killed by one of their own people (oh wait, that's EXACTLY what happened to me on a third party forum), or well... had to post about how Native people had wars too.

- Topics that can be discussed. But have their freaking time and place.

Those fools, would be rightly called out for their conduct and attempts at race-bating hater mongering...

Ya'll are being kinda obvious with it... and folks are done with that.

You don't have to read what upsets you. That's the beauty of it all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gage Wirefly said:

Oh is that the best you can counter with?  And I stand by what I said about Arbery. He was a common criminal who met his end doing criminal deeds. End of story.

Uhh, yeah....it's a crime for a Black man to jog in Georgia alright...

• Lindens

Hello all!

With this thread being previously warned to keep it peaceful and on topic, we're locking this thread.

Please keep personal disputes off the forums and keep future threads ON topic!

I hope you all have pleasant experiences in Second Life.

Best,

Obi 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.