The Cabinet of Curiosities, Bellisseria

Chloe Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had so much fun there.  Got inspiration for one of my own installations (details once I'm finally done rebuilding my art museum in a Linden Home area lol) with that movie player/projector screen.  I even clicked "Sit" for the choo choo train, and took a few laps around the track.  🙂 This is the kind of place that SL is all about.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

I had so much fun there.  Got inspiration for one of my own installations (details once I'm finally done rebuilding my art museum in a Linden Home area lol) with that movie player/projector screen.  I even clicked "Sit" for the choo choo train, and took a few laps around the track.  🙂 This is the kind of place that SL is all about.

Excellent! The train is amazing all the carriages play a tune and when in the right order a full tune and there is even a secret tune hidden in the mountains! I admit I haven't worked out the right order yet so if anyone can crack it please do!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Saturday! 

The lines are usually quite busy with all kinds of locomotives on the weekends. We have a comfy indoor spot to watch them as well as an outside platform area.

You might spot me around today as I am decorating my upstairs flat :)

The slurl is in my sig...

Snapshot_072.png

• Like 7

• 5 weeks later...

Well things are taking off in my RL business and also my SL store so for now I am going to have to put the Cabinet on hold - there are two weeks left to visit! Everyone's donations will auto return to them then and hopefully when I have the time again I will open a new one! (will update all the Belli groups with this info as well ) ... thank you all who visited this incarnation!

Snapshot_015.png

Snapshot_012.png

Snapshot_013.png

Snapshot_018.png

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After a flutter on the houses again recently I changed my camper from sandy to green and have begun* to set up the latest incarnation of the cabinet on Wilderness Point. 

*nothing to see as yet but I will post in our group when ready*

Had lots of help and fun with the last one to which I am very grateful! This one has scaled down somewhat and now consists of an outdoor table set up. There will of course be things to see and freebies to take and this is our Autumn selection :)

Snapshot_023.jpg

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 10:50 AM, Chloe Dolores said:

After a flutter on the houses again recently I changed my camper from sandy to green and have begun* to set up the latest incarnation of the cabinet on Wilderness Point. 

*nothing to see as yet but I will post in our group when ready*

Had lots of help and fun with the last one to which I am very grateful! This one has scaled down somewhat and now consists of an outdoor table set up. There will of course be things to see and freebies to take and this is our Autumn selection :)

Snapshot_023.jpg

Great Chloe!!! I am a big fan if campers. Any theme in particular for this new round? I would love to participate

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Great Chloe!!! I am a big fan if campers. Any theme in particular for this new round? I would love to participate

Thank you Elena but I moved on for now at least - perhaps by Christmas? I got a Victorian I was waiting on as a home to last. This camper was fabulous location wise and just because it's a camper !- so perhaps by the end of the year we can do an xmas round. And of course please do pitch in! Everyone was really helpful with Summer's exhibit 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Thank you Elena but I moved on for now at least - perhaps by Christmas? I got a Victorian I was waiting on as a home to last. This camper was fabulous location wise and just because it's a camper !- so perhaps by the end of the year we can do an xmas round. And of course please do pitch in! Everyone was really helpful with Summer's exhibit 

Oh sorry, I didn't get It right!!! Well, thank you for creating the Cabinet, and if you need help in the future, I am here 😀

Edited by Elena Core
Future, not Figure
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Artair Glendullen said:

Is there a prim limit on things we can donate? : D Because I've got a small piece of something I meant to send in last time, but it's 4li.

Thank you! Not usually a limit, it all depends on what happens at set up time -will be happy to include in future!

I am working on possibly using the scaled down version of the cabinet on this new Victorian plot I have. I shall play around with it this week...

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3

On 9/9/2020 at 8:46 AM, Chloe Dolores said:

I had this location, too! It's gorgeous. I gave it up to see if I could get my favorite Trad back. That was a no-go. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I had this location, too! It's gorgeous. I gave it up to see if I could get my favorite Trad back. That was a no-go. 

One of the loveliest camper ones! Ah Oleander was spot on as well I just missed being so close to the water. My new place is Goosemere where I hope to re build the cabinet for future exhibits. My RL has a few new obligations in it so I have to place on hold until opportunity arises :) 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1271 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.