how do i put my profile picture up

fallenangel1031

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Hello fallenangel. With the new Web Profiles you can not use a pic direclty by your inventory for your profile. The pic must to be saved in your computer (hard disk). The easiest way is to take a snapshot, save it in your computer. After that, Open your profile --> Edit profile --> Change --> Choose file --> Upload --> Save

If you have an old pic in your inventory and you want to use it as profile pic, open the pic in world --> save as and save it in your computer. The problem is that that pic saved with the extension .tga  Viewer 2 doesnt allow to upload pics with that extension. So you need to open a pic with a program for editing pics and save it AS with one of the following extensions:

a) .gif b) .jpg c) .png   If you havent program for editing pics in your computer (like photoshop for example), open the pic in world --> click the key "print sceen" by your keyboard --> open a simple program for pics (like Microsoft Paint) --> paste the pic there and save using one of the acceptable extensions i reported. After that, you are ready to upload.

Thats all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.