region banned

fukgrl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so recently ive been getting a message that says banned from region its from ATMstate, ive contact the land owner its been a few days no reply can they lift the ban? like i dont want to have to spend more money making another sl account. is there a email i can contact?? Someone help me :///

29 minutes ago, fukgrl said:

so recently ive been getting a message that says banned from region its from ATMstate, ive contact the land owner its been a few days no reply can they lift the ban? like i dont want to have to spend more money making another sl account. is there a email i can contact?? Someone help me :///

If you are banned from a region, only the region owner and administrators can unban you.  Have you read through the person's profile to see if they have specified any alternative ways of contacting them or possibly other people you can contact?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you are banned from a region, only the region owner and administrators can unban you.  Have you read through the person's profile to see if they have specified any alternative ways of contacting them or possibly other people you can contact?

yes hopefully i hear something soon its like they’ve been online every since

6 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Why would you have to create a new account? Just go elsewhere with your current ones. There's plenty of places inworld.

i cant go anywhere besides events...... 

• Confused 2

Are you saying you have an estate ban, so you're banned from all the regions owned by a particular land company? If that is the case, you'd need to contact the person in overall control of the estate. The person who rents the region wouldn't be the one involved.

A quick Google search brings up a website for the group you mention and they have a support ticket system. That might be your best bet if you are banned across all their land.

If I have it wrong though and it's only one region you can't enter, you will need to wait for the person who rents it to get back to you. It also might be that however you're banned, it won't get lifted, but there are plenty of other events in Second Life to enjoy. Venues come and go. It's not worth getting too invested in one in particular (especially when they've told you that you're not welcome by banning you).

Edited by Polenth Yue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1416 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.