SL17B Meet the Employees Social Campaign!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, Strawberry Linden said:

Hello and good morning! Today's featured employees are Ekim, Brett, and Simon Linden!

Ekim Linden.jpg

Brett Linden.jpg

Simon Linden.jpg

See more employee images in our Employee Flickr Album!

And don't forget to catch Oz on Meet the Lindens at 2pm PT/SLT today! Here's the live stream link: 

I wonder if Ekim knows about all the secret areas on the Linden Home 1.0 landmass

• Lindens

Happy Thursday! Here are today's featured employees, meet Darcy, Kyle, and Derrick Linden!

Darcy Linden.jpg

Kyle Linden.jpg

Derrick Linden.jpg

See more employee images in our Employee Flickr Album!

Catch Darcy today, along with the rest of the Marketing team (Brett, Tara, Maveric, and Strawberry) on Meet the Lindens at 2pm PT/SLT in the SL17B Auditorium, with host Saffia Widdershins! Or watch it live on our YouTube channel!

• Like 5

• Lindens

Good morning and happy Friday! Here are today's featured employees, meet Natty, Nazz, Rocko, and Ruivomax Linden!

Natty Linden.jpg

Nazz Linden.jpg

Rocko Linden.jpg

Ruivomax Linden.jpg

These are the final employee images I’ll be sharing for this campaign. Of course, we have many more employees, but this campaign was purely on a volunteer basis and these 47 that I’ve shared over the past few weeks are the ones that volunteered to share a bit about themselves with the community. Thank you to all those that volunteered and participated!

I also wanted to give a big thank you to both Nazz Linden and Steeltoe Linden for helping me with this campaign. Nazz gave me the idea and Steeltoe helped me with the design. Big shout out to both of them!

I was happy to see such a positive response to this campaign and I really appreciate all the kind and encouraging comments you’ve left for them. I hope to do more similar campaigns in the future and continue to introduce our wonderful employees to the community. You can see all of the images I’ve shared in our Employee Flickr Album

SL17B is open until July 12th, please continue visiting and enjoy it with us. You can share your birthday images in our official Birthday Celebrations Flickr Group. May we have many more years together! ❤️ 

Also, don't forget to catch the moles today at SL17B at Meet the Moles! Here's the live stream link: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Rarely interacted with the Lindens due to working mostly with Private Regions and not being interested that much in to playing/visiting events/getting to know who are the Lindens  etc but i remember 6 years ago when i used to have a few Mainland parcels every time i faced some sort of problem or had a request, Guy Linden was the right person to talk to.

Always very helpful, polite and knew exactly what needed to be done without wasting time asking unnecessary questions. Excellent professional.10+/10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.