Last Names Are back | I finally Did It! | Caroline Takeda

Caroline Takeda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The reason why I had chosen "carolinestravels" when I first started this account, was that it was the same name as my original travel blog.
Since the blog went down a slightly different direction, I did't like that name any more. Hence I tried to establish the name "Caroline Resident" using display name.

Didn't work that well and was a little confusing fro some. It is not the same thing than having a first and a last name. Finally I bought a last name.

I am now:

Caroline Takeda

Just don't know how to change user name on the forum.

Edited by carolinestravels
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, carolinestravels said:

The reason why I had chosen "carolinestravels" when I first started this account, was that it was the same name as my original travel blog.
Since the blog went down a slightly different direction, I did't like that name any more. Hence I tried to establish the name "Caroline Resident" using display name.

Didn't work that well and was a little confusing fro some. It is not the same thing than having a first and a last name. Finally I bought a last name.

I am now:

Caroline Takeda

Congratulations!

It will update on the forum automatically though it can take a while.

16 hours ago, carolinestravels said:

I am now:

Caroline Takeda

Welcome to the family.  And 'hello forums'.

Edited by Rita Takeda
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.