You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, issbaddie said:

FUTAS OR DOMS I don't mind I need a gf 

search inworld, you might have better chances then here on the forums. use the search function of what ever viewer you are using and search for groups that meet your liking and then talk to people and see if anyone is interested.

Plus it might help to describe yourself a little and more what you are looking for and why and what times you are available in sl for anyone that might be interested.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Telling her what she thinks, Alwin?

where  do i say she has to, or needs to? ..like you aim at. Good to know who to avoid here recently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

where  do i say she has to, or needs to? ..like you aim at. Good to know who to avoid here recently.

simple how you phrased it made it sound like you were acting as if you knew what they needed the relationship for.

though I can see in how you tried to point out that it might be a want and not a need. but to some people some wants are needs and its not for anyone else to tell them different.

If I was to say "I need a newer computer" and you tried to say I want one. You would be wrong, i might actually need the computer to be able to do the things I want on it or with it. so yes it a need and not just a want at that point in time. without the new computer I cant do those other things.

I need new socks.. again.. you would probably say I want new sock.. no.. i might need them maybe mine are getting worn out and need to be replaced.. again.. just because you dont agree with someone needing something and want to think it is just a want is not always the case...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

simple how you phrased it made it sound like you were acting as if you knew what they needed the relationship for.

though I can see in how you tried to point out that it might be a want and not a need. but to some people some wants are needs and its not for anyone else to tell them different.

If I was to say "I need a newer computer" and you tried to say I want one. You would be wrong, i might actually need the computer to be able to do the things I want on it or with it. so yes it a need and not just a want at that point in time. without the new computer I cant do those other things.

I need new socks.. again.. you would probably say I want new sock.. no.. i might need them maybe mine are getting worn out and need to be replaced.. again.. just because you dont agree with someone needing something and want to think it is just a want is not always the case...

100% agree with everything she said there. 👍

• Like 1

and i want a chocolate cake but we can't always get what we want to :c

ok, being serious now, like people said, look for one inworld ó.ó and put something that attracts people. good luck

8 hours ago, Talligurl said:

What's it worth to you?

Cause i need to go shopping and for that I need lindens.

Wait, both RL and SL girlfriends cost? Someone (whoever doesn't know) is in for a shock!

7 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

What's a futa? I just googled it but Federal Unemployment Tax Act doesn't make sense in the context.

Try futanari.  The western term would be "shemale".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

What's a futa? I just googled it but Federal Unemployment Tax Act doesn't make sense in the context.

futa aka dick girl also can mean hermaphrodite to some people but not always. also sometimes known as a shemale.

female top parts, male bottom parts. or may have both.. female top and bottom with male bottom parts.

Edited by Drakonadrgora Darkfold
  • Thanks 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 142 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.